Recent content by HayGuise

1. H

Dirac ART is now running on beta FW for Denon Xx800H AVRs!

is the ART upgrade also coming to the Marantz Cinema 50? Any news about that?
  2. H

ifi Zen Blue Review (Bluetooth Receiver & DAC)

Hi all, I guess I need some technical advise to make sure if this behaviour is standard or if I might have received a defective unit. Im experiencing - in some parts - very strange behaviour. Other things might be normal. I connect the zen blue v2 via bluetooth to my yoga slim 7i Pro notebook...
  3. H

Again: Best sounding (hifi) speakers for my tiny desk

That the used tweeter is not designed to get angled in that strong and I somehow mess up the complete sound signature, especially since im setting very close - near field. Around 60 cm.
  4. H

Today I received a pair of Kali LP-6 Wave 2. I compared them with IN-5 and thought - based on online reviews - they might suit better for my taste of music, because it was said the produce more bass. Well, in terms of form factor they are huge for my little setup. I have them connected to ifi...
  5. H

Moreover, and I dont want to offend anyone who those speakers, I think the MTM iLoud look like cheap logitech speakers. Actually im coming from iLoud Micro Monitor speakers and I didnt like their sound neither did I like their looks. But I agree that there would be - based on my room situation -...
  6. H

Hi all, unfortunately im still searching... heres what i tried the last weeks: Had the abacus C4, unfortunately both speakers were damaged in the manufacturing process. Moreover, I couldnt reproduce the hyped sound in my very specific scenario (As said, speakers are in a tiny niche between my...
  7. H

Guys, thank you very much for feedback, very much appreciated. Since im from Germany and also investigated in other boards, Im happy to tell you that I order one pair of black Abacus C-Box 4. Their reviews are mostly super euphoric + its a local german manufactory, what I like to support. The...
  8. H

Hi all, it feels like I basically read through the whole board in other threads, still I cant decide what to get. I know of all the monitors like JBL, Kali Audio LP6 V2 (and how they compare vs in-5, v1), Adam T5V etc. etc. I try to make it as short as possible: - I have a very tiny desk in a...
  9. H

Review and Measurements of NAD T758 V3 AVR

what exactly is that better on the 758?
  10. H

hi guys, so for a similar price, the arcam 390 overall seems to be the better product, correct? Especially after that DAC Gate...? The only thing which is holding me back is, that i barely ever need a new AVR (still using a denon x1000) and i mainly upgrade because of (a bit) better...
  11. H

so... bottom of the line: Denon "mainstream" X4xxx receivers arent bad at all, in parts even better than NAD, but just dont have dirac? Or what exactly makes a NAD more superior than a random Denon? Cant be the DAC though ;) Can someone maybe answer my question if the T777 is using the same DAC...
  12. H

hello together, first at all, thanks for the detailed review. I was close to buying an T758 but im now struggling and have two questions. Is it safe to say that the DAC wasnt defect? Does the T777 use the same DAC? (because this might be a alternative for me, or maybe even an arcam AVR 390)...
Top Bottom