Recent content by Hasse B

1. H

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I have an ifi Zen Stream connected to a Matrix X-SPDIF 3 which is connected to an SMSL SU-10 via I2S. Currently looking at the possibility of replacing ifi Zen Stream with Eversolo DMP. I'm not sure if Eversolo will give a sound lift. However, it is considerably more flexible and has the large...
  2. H

Hypex Nilai500DIY Amplifier Review

I have Ice Power 1200 AS2 but will build two monoblocks with Hypex Nilai in the same box. Unfortunately, Hypex Nilai is backlisted and can only be ordered on June 30.
  3. H

That's exactly what I think too! Some fixate on measurement curves and others listen with their ears.
  4. H

Thanks Rob! It was such experiences that I wanted to read about where you also compared with your previous amplifier
  5. H

How long have you had your Hypex Nilai?
  6. H

Did you build it yourself or buy a pre-built one?
  7. H

I want to know how satisfied you are with the sound, perhaps in comparison to some other amplifier. You probably have some experiences that you can share
  8. H

You seem to know a lot about Hypex Nilai so maybe you can tell us about your experiences?
  9. H

It would be interesting to get an audio review from any of you who bought Hypex Nilai.
  10. H

New Hypex Nilai500DIY modules )

I plan to build an amp with Hypex Nilai but use my home made amplifier box. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to buy separate amp modules with associated PSUs. I chatted with SoundImports who replied that they only sell a complete kit with amplifier box. However, when I emailed Hypex...
  11. H

DIY Purifi Amp builds

And what do you think of Neurochrome's buffer?
  12. H

DIY Purifi Amp builds

So you mean that the OPA that sits on Purifi's buffer is the one to use?
  13. H

DIY Purifi Amp builds

I am new to this forum and have been looking at Purifi to build a 2 channel amp. However, I am a little confused about which buffers I should use. Listened to a clip in Youtube where Bruno Putzeys recommended that you can replace the existing OPA in Purifi's buffer table with the OPA1656 to get...
Top Bottom