Recent content by Haruko

1. Haruko

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

Now imagine this, crossover with delay Between balanced and unbalanced for 2.1, storable EQ for every input not only usb. We get it, this unit measures well, but it is the same thing over again. I think this unit sounds the same as smsl su1
  2. Haruko

1 bit DAC launched by TOPPING

What I am curious about is crosstalk on a50 III, I know it will be over 90dB but still
  3. Haruko

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

the graph looks like tamed down kiwi cadenza with bass boost (tilt)
  4. Haruko

New mysterious Genelec monitors

Can't wait for Sharur to review this speaker with his moondrop Variations. Maybe I will buy it then
  5. Haruko

Moondrop Blessing 3 Review

no tuning works for everyone... maybe in speakers because of the room... iem's are personal and so are the tastes. i for one think that Kiwi Ears Cadenza are extremely very well tuned and Truthear Hexa are unlistenable with piercing lower treble. So yeah... if the iem is following some kind of...
  6. Haruko

Moondrop Variations Alternatives

you should definitely try EQ https://github.com/xzpyth/EQ-for-IEM i have both chu and zero and without eq i can only listen to Chu (Zero is very harsh even at low level volume)
  7. Haruko

SMSL D400EX DAC Review

D90LE still measures better. I applaud Topping for using OLED... ips glow is annoying...
  8. Haruko

Pass Labs HPA-1 Headphone Amp Review

i like that input connector it looks cool
  9. Haruko

SMSL OFF!!! DO100 Vs D300

none of these, buy DX1 instead & if you don't need amp then E30 II... money saved = buy better cables ones with wider soundstage less harsh highs and that deep rumbling bass. For example, amazon basics
  10. Haruko

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

i may have faulty unit but balanced sounds completely different to unbalanced output... (on A90D)... Balanced sounds a bit more mid forward (not mid as in frequency but mid as in mid-side staging) Unbalanced sounds more wide and far away. I prefer unbalanced output
  11. Haruko

Pics you’ve taken,

12. Haruko

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

what if you want to use it as dac with speakers ?
  13. Haruko

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

Main drawback of this unit is the absence of pre-amp capability so you can't use it with Active Monitors with pot volume in the back, you would have to use something like L30 II which makes no sense since you can just buy E30 II. If this thing had pre amp and cost 50 USD more it would be one...
  14. Haruko

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

i use DX1 low gain @ ~40 and it's pretty LOUD and that is after the EQ!
Top Bottom