Recent content by Harry

1. H

500W (4ohm) GaN Class D Modules - Starkrimson Ultra

I wonder if this product works well with the MC phono stage. Sometimes I suffer from noise using some class D amps with it, presumably from the effect of EMC or RFI.
  2. H

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

Hello! With this cable could I use the THX887 as a preamp? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07G5KT922/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A310JMYT5L8AWQ&psc=1
  3. H

I've performed some Measurements on SPL Volume2 (Model 2602) volume control

Thanks for the detailed and helpful research. So is it OK to understand that DAC + good Preamp connected to Poweramp is better than DAC directly connected to power amp?
  4. H

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

Hello All, The performance of this amplifier seems unbelievable. Maybe it seems a little bit ignorant question, will there be any problem if I use it as a preamp feeding poweramp using a cable like this?
  5. H

Is there anyone who has experienced NCDV amplifier from NewClassD ?

Thanks for the good information. I'll visit the forum and read articles.
  6. H

Good point. I hope in someday this amp to be reviewed by an expert to see the actual objective performance especially compared to Nc400 and Purifi.
  7. H

March Audio P451 Purifi 1ET400A Mono Blocks

Looks great! But, no need for RCA connection? There must be some audiophiles who want to connect their preamps which only have RCA out.
  8. H

Hello I'm a newbie here, and learning a lot of thing about class D amplifier these days reading forums. Once I have heard that NCDV S2 power amp was as good as Hypex NC400. But there was no information about it in this forum, that's why I started this thread. It is of course class D amp, but...
Top Bottom