Recent content by Harbottle Audio

1. H

Subwoofer Comparison

C18 L1 L2 L3 data is up for viewing. Scroll down the the Performance tab and click on the + sign. This will open all the performance levels up and you can scroll through them and see the differences.
  2. H

Harbottle Audio Subwoofers?

No. That driver was not tested on data bass. So there isnt anything that can compare. However we do have a very long list of guarantees that comes with all of our product in lieu of 3rd party testing, and many of them revolve around the audible limits of distortion and compression. Why is the...
  3. H

Subwoofer Comparison

Thank you for the mention.
  4. H

Harbottle Audio Subwoofers?

https://www.harbottleaudio.com/_files/ugd/a3e46f_35e409041e5e453286ad207b848d061e.pdf https://www.harbottleaudio.com/ldlcguarantees this applies to every aspect of design and manufacturing on an end use basis.. in your home.. what you hear.. listening to content, not sweeps or tones...
  5. H

Directiva driver candidate discussion

thank you. it can bang thats for sure. if you follow my sim tutorial videos you can see their potential and ease to design around really well.
  6. H

@Adi777 I did get a green light to post a reply from @BDWoody We will see how this is received by the masses. This is exactly what I wrote for the dm. Hi there. As a business I exercise a very strict code of conduct and will only contribute to a thread by guiding and informing only. I will...
  7. H

I would love to and I wrote a very good DM for that as I dont want to derail a thread. However the forum software monitoring will not allow me to send you the DM because it says is contains spam or unsavory materials. Feel free to contact me otherwise through other channels if you wish to have...
  8. H

Thank you for the warm welcome We build them in house from raw materials, only using the minimal parts needed from over seas. Our drivers are drawn, designed, mathematic-ed, engineered, machined, formed, shaped, molded, pressed, assembled, and qc'ed over 100 times each by us and no one else...
  9. H

If individuals do look at our drivers, the data bass versions are the v1 which have been replaced with more capable driver typologies. For the 21, you can add around 3 dB to all databass results. And for simulations, we have a series of 2 how to videos on our youtube channel to show how to use...
Top Bottom