Recent content by Hapo

1. Hapo

Klipsch Forte IV vs Martin Logan ESL-X

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_839XTF1HGB/MartinLogan-Motion-XT-F100-Gloss-Black.html ...well, there is this...I posted them on another thread like this...they were disparaged...
  2. Hapo

Klipsch Forte IV vs Martin Logan ESL-X

https://www.crutchfield.com/p_700FORTE4W/Klipsch-Heritage-Forte-IV-American-Walnut.html https://www.crutchfield.com/p_839EMESLXS/MartinLogan-ElectroMotion-ESL-X-Satin-Black.html ...I sort of have it narrowed down to these...the are both aboot $5000 a pair...I am a cheap bastard and can't see...
  3. Hapo

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

....my invoice was # 000052....
  4. Hapo

Schiit Magnius Balanced Headphone Amp Review

...methinks that is exactly what I was looking for...you are saying the single ended output is the same @ RCA and 1/4 out...(???)... ...will the increased noise matter more or less in running subwoofers...???...it this irrelevant...???... ...my plan is to run a Magnius as a preamp for a...
  5. Hapo

...I guess you missed this...next you will tell me to just hook my power amp up to a DAC...(grin)
  6. Hapo

...arrogance meter 3.6...now I see where the staff gets it...LoL... ...you still have evaded simple questions...I assume I can assume the answers...???... ...Buckeye would never leave us hanging like that...
  7. Hapo

...thanks but can I really trust your advise...?!?...you have less "likes" than you do posts...!?!... .!.:D.!.
  8. Hapo

...addressing this would go further towards getting my $$$ than more add copy...
  9. Hapo

...I won't say I felt abused, but I felt it was the other way around as far as any "attitude" displayed... ...your site still lists an order I cancelled but the orders I've made are nowhere to be found in my account... ...I felt singled out because I dare to criticize the Volume control on the...
  10. Hapo

...I want to employ the Magnius as a preamp and use the RCA out to run a pair of SVS SB 200 subwoofers...maybe the decline won't matter...or would it matter more...???... ...if the RCA was any diffentnt (better) than the 1/4 out I would be OK with that...I don't care aboot the 1/4 out...but why...
  11. Hapo

...I have talked to some folks there and I won't say they were rude but there was a fuk off vibe... ...I've seen a lot of people had the same issue with the volume control on a preamp that I did... ...I guess it is normal...normal for them to tell us to take it or leave it, eh... ...I have...
  12. Hapo

Schiit Lokius blows up amps ?

...so, it would be an issue of user error rather than Schiity hardware...
  13. Hapo

...this sounds like a cop out to me and is the sort of arrogance that puts me off the brand... ...I was strongly considering this device, but I want to use the RCA and the TSR out at the same time...
Top Bottom