Recent content by hangcheng

1. H

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

i can only buy "aeon closed" in china, no RT version. is there any difference?
  2. H

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

OK.... I got my pair at 200usd. maybe a unusual price. anyone feel dizzy with NC on? and if my ear feel inside pain,annoying and tired, means usually what range of hz should be eq lower,? beyond 1k? I felt this with hd820 and bose qc352. but fine with arya and hd800s
  3. H

but, if we calcualte the price, bose qc35 2 is 200 usd, sounds like a 200usd topping combo(d10s+a30)+200usd akg 371+bluetooth receiver+NC function and with mic........ at least , qc35 2 has a internal dac&amp as good as topping desktop.... but my point is, do they really sound very very similar...
  4. H

maybe a silly question.... if the bose qc35 2 evaluated high enough, why should we buy separated dac or amp to boost a wired headphone? if compare with a akg k371 with topping D30pro and A30pro setting with amir's eq, still sounds very close??
  5. H

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

curious to see how amir eq the hd820. I had one but too sharp for my ear. feel a little headache... but it feels very comfortable...
  6. H

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

I have a 800s. curious that how is improved by your eq setting. is there anyway I can just download and load your eq? what is your eq software? I tried parametric eq as a software name, but get nothing similar....
  7. H

Hagerman Bugle2 DIY Kit Phono Preamp

OK, i will hold my money waiting for the headphones review..... if ASR's review is a lot different with RTINGS.... come on!
  8. H

Revel M55XC Outdoor Speaker Review

a newbie question: i have this speaker, i am thinking to pair either icepower125*2 DIY amp or SMSL da8s. i got the m55xc is 8ohm 60w. the da8s is 80Wx2(4Ω) / 40Wx2(8Ω). So...does this mean da8s cant drive m55xc well, right?
  9. H

Topping E30 DAC Review

always confused by the production lines from smsl, now from topping too.... why they cant make a production compare chart or tree graph to explain this? or they think confusion will make me buy more .....
  10. H

Revel F35 Speaker Review

how do you know i am not that rich???? emmmm ok.... lets say around 2000 usd? i am hoping there are some brand like topping or smsl....just 700usd but beat your 50k setup...
  11. H

Revel F35 Speaker Review

need a very simple answer: what kind of amp i need to run this speaker... just want to copy your setup....
  12. H

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

so, for this type of 2 amp balance output, necessary to pair with a blance input dac? hesitate to update my ktb to a balanced dac....like su8s or d70 thanks!
  13. H

Review and Measurements of NAD T777 AVR

waiting for the dx7 pro review....
  14. H

Canjam SoCal Headphone and Audio Show 2019

hi amirm, for your ear, hd820 sounds even worse than hd650? i have a hd820.....
Top Bottom