Recent content by hamanas

1. H

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Just sayin... Nothing personal
  2. H

From outside the same, but inside... They said that AK4499 has better sound Stage.
  3. H

DACs with replaceable Op-Amp (list)

Hello Can someone help me to build a list with DACs models where we can change Op-Amps? 1. Topping D50s
  4. H

New SMSL M500

How to 100% that you have SMSL M500 v2 and not v1?
  5. H

Where to Buy (Europe) - DIY/Audio Cables, Connectors, Sleeves...

For a cable with a diameter of 6mm it's better to take a smaller sleeve like 4mm or better 6mm?
  6. H

Checked. Only finished products.
  7. H

Hello, I wanna play around & build some audio cables (DIY), soldering, etc :D Where in the EU can I buy online some Canare, Mogami, Belden cables per meter, Neutrik connectors, audio cables Sleeves, shrink tubes, etc? (Germany, Netherland, Belgium, France, UK...) It will be nice to get it...
  8. H

Adam T7V, Spinorama and EQ inside

1. I have Adam T7V, can I enter this setup in ROON's EQ settings? 2. I don't understand preamp values - 0.7dB or/and -1.3dB, what do they mean? TNX
  9. H

Topping D70s MQA Review (DAC)

I wish to know the same. Please explain to newbies ;)
  10. H

There is actualy difference between how are XLR cables wired in US or in EU/China.
  11. H

And what for us which don’t have volume control on power amp & we don't use a pre-amp?
  12. H

So if I understand it... "I wanna listen Music" 1. Turn Gustard X16 ON 2. Turn PowerAMP ON "I wanna go to sleep" 1. Turn PowerAMP OFF 2. Turn Gustard X16 OFF 3. Turn Streamer OFF ?
  13. H

Hey guys. Can please someone explain to me if X16 is ok as a "dac-direct-to-poweramp" ? I want to regulate the volume of the music mostly with X16 connected to https://www.audiophonics.fr/en/power-amplifier/audiophonics-hpa-s400et-amplifier-class-d-stereo-purifi-2x400w-4-ohm-p-14393.html...
Top Bottom