Recent content by Gzom

1. G

Motu M4 Audio Interface Review

I bought a motu m4 of the latest revision. Thank you all for helping me figure it out. While I'm testing. I'll write a review later. I hope I made the right choice)
  2. G

is there a review with measurements for a new revision of motu m2-4 relative to the old one?
  3. G

Intel I5 4570 3.2, 16GB, SSD. WIN10 64b
  4. G

Thanks for the answer. I plan to use both headphone output and monitor output with a balanced input connection. Just sold DX3 Pro + :) to buy one of the above. I found a store with us that sells a new version of Motu. Maybe I’ll take it anyway) since ID14 is not available anywhere (
  5. G

New interface: ID14MKII / SSL2+ / MOTU M4

Hello. I am faced with the choice of one of these sound cards: ID14MKII or M4 I read on the forum that you have both. Help with the choice please. The main direction is listening to music and working with sound inside the computer (without recording), what would you advise? And is it true that...
  6. G

Hi all. I hope for your help with choosing a sound interface from two options. 1. Audient ID14 MKII 2.Motu M4 The main direction of use is listening to music and working with virtual instruments inside the computer. I don't plan on signing up with them. I looked at a bunch of reviews I read the...
  7. G

smsl AO200 or Topping MX5?

Hello. I can’t decide which amplifier to choose: smsl AO200 or Topping MX5 I wanted to ask which one of the two you would buy and for what reason? Please help me decide. According to the reviews, I like both, there is no way to listen before buying, but in Topping MX5 I am attracted by a good...
Top Bottom