Recent content by Gurra1980

1. G

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

Exited to see if it changes over time or if my ears gets accustomed to it more. It is absolutely not grainy or edgy, it's very smooth and inviting. Btw it's dead silent on my 91db speakers.
  2. G

Yes I could not make it stay flat, the cables made it lean on one corner, looked like shit, fortunately the extra feets solved the problem.
  3. G

I received my smsl fa-9 yesterday, and it was extremely nice, as said before, the soundstage was huge! I have a Vincent sv-237 that I compared to, and my findings are, from about two hours listening, that it's smoother, more relaxed sounding with slightly bigger stage, but a little more diffuse...
  4. G

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

I did not se any meassurements of the optical input, did amir not meassure that? Or did I miss it?
  5. G

Topping A30pro vs A90.

I actually bought the Gustard x16 a couple of weeks ago, it replaced my chord Qutest. Great DAC! I guess it sounds nice together with the a90!?
  6. G

Topping A30pro vs A90.

Yes I actually think I will do that, I like the bigger formfactor of the a90, it just feels more premium and serious, but that is not a deal-breaker.
  7. G

Topping A30pro vs A90.

Well they are available right now :)
  8. G

Topping A30pro vs A90.

Oh this is a completely new to me, what does amir mean with balanced output then? And what's the use for the balanced inputs?
  9. G

Topping A30pro vs A90.

But it has balanced hasn't it? Otherwise, whats the four pin balanced output for? From amirs review: Topping A30Pro balanced input and output headphone amplifier and pre-amp.
  10. G

Topping A30pro vs A90.

Hope this is the right place for this question and also I have not found a thread about it. I'm thinking about buying a headphone amp, so i'm looking at these two contenders. Question: Is there a reason to buy the A90 over the A30pro, from Amirs review I can't think of any except for maybe...
  11. G

Chord quest, Vs Rme adi-2 dac fs + tap count.

Great! And whatever you do... Enjoy the music.
  12. G

Maybe in the future, I don't have any computer near, or time to do more tests right now, it will be used from television, ldac Bluetooth, or maybe in the future with a dedicated streamer if I can decern a difference in sound quality.
  13. G

I did a little blind test with my new Gustard x16 and my old qutest, using tidal hifi, optical in, via Vincent sv-237, and triange esprit antlal (I know I know they don't measure well, but I love the sound and they are extremely resolving with their horn tweeters and I know them very well) the...
  14. G

Gustard x16, bluetooth problems.

Bad feature I must say but it's actually so that I must disconnect, even of I'm far away at work and not connected, the Gustard still can not connect to another device if I forgot to disconnect berfor going to work. And it can only be connected to one device, not two or three. It's very...
  15. G

Gustard x16, bluetooth problems.

Think I found the problem, it seems like I always have to disconnect my phone from the device, even if I stopped the music and went to work, it seems like the DAC can't connect to another device again if I have not disconnected manually before.
Top Bottom