Recent content by Guido

1. G

Is Digital Audio Transmission Analog? [video]

Very interesting , as usual. About your advice to spend not less that 150€ for dac i note that the awesome Khadas Tone board is priced 98 € on Amazon. With some friends of mine we have done several listenings tests and comparisons and we have not found anything better.
  2. G

First listening impression of Topping pa5.

I too use pre90 with pa5. Very good. I also alternate in my system the pa5 with a 2a3 ampli ( original Fivre monoplaque from the twenties of xx century and super hi end Tamura output transformers) . Pre90+ 2a3 wonderful !
  3. G

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

Sure. It depends on the system. In mine the efficiency of the medium/high way is so high that with even the volume control of pa5 completely open i can't match levels I don' wont to open a useless debate. The
  4. G

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

The only limitation i found due to low sensivity of pa5 is that i can't use it in a biamplified system ( pa5 on a pair of 40 cm Supravox) . In a monoamplified system , like i have already said, it works exceptionally well.
  5. G

Vera Audio P400/1000 Review (Amplifier)

Hi, Interesting test. I had an experience with hypex modules back in 2005/6 implemented by a great electronician. The project was abandoned for the simple reason that after 10 minutes you could't listen any more. Enormous listening fatigue ( not with the class d Topping pa5) . It is very...
  6. G

PA5 & E50 & rapsberry - how to get it work :-)

Hi, I use pa5 and e50. Very satisfied. As player i have the smsl d9. Cheap and very good and stable with bubbleupnp and mconnect ( Qobuz and Tidal). Usb and/or Hi, I have PA5 + e50. Very good .As player i use smsl sd9. Very good too for Qobuz and Tidal ( bubbleupnp or mconnect via usb or...
  7. G

Teres, great American turntable.
  8. G

I am " Mantra Sound". It is sad we closed but a lot of amusement at the time. And loudspeakers still work. And music works...
  9. G

1) hypex, Tamp, nobsound, Ayma...Not Purify, icepower ect. ) yes , Dulcet
Top Bottom