Recent content by guddu

1. guddu

Creative SXFI AMP Review (headphone adapter)

Is it the one? USB c to Lightning Cable,TXTECH usb C to Lightning[MFi Certified]PD Fast Charge Cord data sync Nylon Cable for iPhone 11 pro max/XS max/XR/X/8Plus/iPad and Other usb C to lightning Devices-Grey 0.5m https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YDP5KQ3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_QG8949CFX9GQ2XCXP8Q9
  2. guddu

I wasn’t asking about cable because of any that reason, was just asking because I am looking for one that works. I somehow like multichannel thing it does from sxfi on. For stereo, it’s like my previous S9 pro (without sxfi) with slightly less volume.
  3. guddu

Try sxfi with 5.1 movies/tv shows. Which cable are you using to connect to iphone?
  4. guddu

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

Do you have dimensions of the final product?
  5. guddu

Not so much, but I do play Cricket 19 (Ashes) with sxfi ON and really like overall effects. Haven’t played any FPS.
  6. guddu

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

I am sure many would like to see measurement comparison, however I would doubt if any improvement could be of any real use. DX5 already have almost everything, and we know Mojo 2 does not have balanced out, display, remote, MQA, etc.
  7. guddu

Dongle DACs for main audio system?

You can go to review index > Electronics, select dac dongle and/or headphone amp dongle, recommendation YES. You can then go though the list and find the one as per your needs.
  8. guddu

Qudelix 5K or Hidizs S9 Pro for iPhone/Mac?

I am sure S9 Pro gets many many votes, if it matches your requirements then think nothing else. I did buy S9 pro which I was using with AKG K371, and believe me you it was nothing less than amazing. I then bought Creative Labs SXFI Amp (got good ASR rating as simple dac dongle) basically to try...
  9. guddu

Shield TV USB audio for DAC use

Don't think it has, there is only digital out.
  10. guddu

Qudelix 5K or Hidizs S9 Pro for iPhone/Mac?

Qudelix 5K - 500 mA internal battery, 10-band PEQ, 24 bit/96 KHz Hidizs s9 - no internal battery, no PEW, 32 bit/768 KHz If not worries about consuming phone battery and equalisation then should be easy choice - Hidizs s9.
  11. guddu

I have recently got this one, just to see if the multichannel thing is any fun and it actually is lots of fun (for me at least). I don't think I am going back to my Hidizs S9 pro if I am watching movies on headphone. It may not be as huge as Creative claim, but surely feels like you are in room...
  12. guddu

Hidizs s9 Pro internals

Don't know if you could get anything useful out of it, but a teardown has been posted by Kevbaz: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hidizs-s9-pro-teardown.29644/
  13. guddu

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

What speakers are those?
  14. guddu

R2R DACs .. Comeback?

Did you get your Cayin RU6?
Top Bottom