Recent content by gto88

1. G

Wolf's Measurements of Gustard A18 DAC

Yes, the A18 runs well, and sound good, but with the switch in the back and remote doesn't work for power on/off is really a bad design practice. My sabaj D5 has main switch in the back and also power button at front panel and its remote can turn it on/off. There is no next generation for this...
  2. G

Wolf's Measurements of Gustard A18 DAC

Thanks for the email address, it is the only information I found so far for their contact. I sent a complain about A18 has no power on/off on remote controller. The power switch in the back is really back idea, and they claim its remote as "full function"
  3. G

Gustard A18

download the manual from it min-disc, it has no power on/off function on remote. and it has no auto off when no signal fed. and its commercial picture says it has full function remote? that is not true, and really inconvenient to turn it on/off from the back. I did a comparison A18 (AK4499)...
  4. G

Gustard A18

no manual,but there is mini disc, need to find a driver to load it. An usb stick instead would be good. Audeze has it. Very short impression out of box, sounds clean and bright. Will try to compare with Sabaj d5 Ess9038pro.
  5. G

Gustard A18

Hi, Got my A18 yesterday, first time Gustard owner, its remote cannot turn unit off? Is the power switch in the back the only way to turn it on/off?
  6. G

Burson Audio Playmate DAC/Amp with V6 vivid op-amp

Just want to share with my impression that I posted on head-fi
  7. G

Burson Audio Playmate DAC/Amp with V6 vivid op-amp

Product information can be found @ Burson Audio Playmate & SS V6 Opamp Gears used: Source PC Foobar2000 DAC/Amp Burson Playmate, Topping DX7s Amp S.M.S.L SP200 THX-AAA-888 Headphone HIFIMAN...
  8. G

Sabaj D5 - Owners' Thread

I have Sabaj D5, and it is good, and I did some comparison with other ES9038Q2M dac, D5 is apparently better.
Top Bottom