Recent content by Filio45

1. F

Neumann MT 48

Quick question: Can you EQ left and right channels independently on the MT48 (on all outputs), as can be done with RME Room EQ?
  2. F

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

hmm, I've read a subjective comment or two (FWIW) that the 120II's actually seem a bit brighter in the top end compared to the older model, not warmer. Excessive bass will tilt the balance but you can always reduce it.
  3. F

About the choice of Revel F226Be, Kef R7 Meta and Perlisten R5t

What do you feel is missing? Could that be potentially on the small side for JBL floorstanders with dual 8" woofers?
  4. F

Best headphones in the $500-$800ish range?

until it's time to replace the earpads with hifiman because it's difficult (with my Sundara's), at least ones that won't change the sound. Are earpads available at reasonable cost? In EU/ UK, maybe easier in US?
  5. F

JBL L52 Classic review by Erin's Audio Corner

it was simply an observation that your preferred speakers seem to be 2-way (as in drivers) rather than 3-way types. However meandering off topic, so apologies..
  6. F

JBL L52 Classic review by Erin's Audio Corner

Presumably the L82's and L52's are very similar in that respect? Are you not a fan of three-ways? :)
  7. F

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Out of interest, was the speaker that didn't wake up the one that's connected to the source (plus other speaker), or the one that is only connected to the other speaker and not the source? My one was the second case.
  8. F

Hmm, are Neumann/ Sennheiser aware of this? I'm relieved that it's more likely that than a fault, so thanks for the heads up. Was going to mention the incident on this thread but you beat me to it.
  9. F

Are you saying 1.1.10 solves the issue or actually causes it? Two days ago, one of my 150's wouldn't turn on after being in standby sleep mode overnight. I tried turning it on/off and changing cable/ main socket to no avail. Tried yet another cable/ socket and it turned on finally, and also...
  10. F

That's not good. How many months old are the affected speakers?
  11. F

Neumann MT 48

agree it's disappointing.. Presumably the $15 optical to spdif converters on amazon don't degrade the signal. Also requires an additional cable; 5V to power the converter.
  12. F

Looking for a 3rd option for 8" stand mount passive speakers (~$1500 us retail with stands)

I noticed that too. Perhaps it's explained by the fact that in the various JBL manuals/data sheets, sometimes they say 'weight without grill, and sometimes just 'weight', which I suppose could include the grill? To illustrate my point about the L100mk2 classic possibly using a less substantial...
  13. F

Looking for a 3rd option for 8" stand mount passive speakers (~$1500 us retail with stands)

Granted the OP doesn't want these but a quick question: Do you think the mk2 version might measure any differently from the mk1's? The stated improvements to the new ones are JW200PW2 instead of JW200PW, JT025Ti2 instead of JT025Ti, and revised xover to allow for biwiring (lol). Incidentally...
  14. F

Glad you like 'em. So the short pop/mute issue no longer happens?
  15. F

Although not mentioned in the manual, it's also possible to route the signal : from interface -> monitors -> sub/s, as suggested below: https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/neumann-kh-150-monitor-review.39922/post-1766448...
Top Bottom