Recent content by greyscale

1. G

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

I hope miniDSP can come to some agreement with Dirac in order to be able to purchase and utilize Dirac Bass Management and Bass Control in miniDSP Flex products soon.
  2. G

From a miniDSP Flex DL. When the criptic message appears, the Flex must be powered off/on to regain control. Guess the PRC is running out of translators?.
  3. G

Dual sub integration using the MiniDSP Great article for setting up 2x subs with a AVR using a MiniDSP 2X4. Can this same setup be done with a Flex? Have a Marantz sr8012 avr into 2 svs sb1000 subs with 2 KEF LS50 Meta mains. Question is, which FLEX do I purchase?? Thank You
  4. G

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

Pmelb, Are you running Roon?
  5. G

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

What puzzles me about Amirs EQ. I believe he runs Roon through a RME ADI-2 dac. But, uses ROON eq instead of the ADI-2 EQ. Would be interesting were Amir to play ROON straight then EQ in the dac? Difference???
  6. G

List of Amir's Headphone PEQ filters

Cant wait for the Sennheiser hd650 review.
  7. G

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Amirm, when doing listening test which dac/amp setup are you listening from?
  8. G

Testing....

TEST
  9. G

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

UPS has Sennheiser HD650 with my name on the carton. Will be delivered Monday.
  10. G

Review and Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC

The shipping carton was fairly old. So, had to allow it to get to room temp Before opening. And the dac works!!!
  11. G

Just delivered. Thawing, will setup Tuesday.
  12. G

Dac is available on RME site for 1149.00 USD. The image shown is with the old remote??. Still, I placed my order.
  13. G

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

I called Monoprice tech support and suggested Monoprice post some sort of user guide on the product page for download. May prevent needless damaged returns as well.
  14. G

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

I downloaded a copy of the Massdrop (Drop) THX 789 manual. my 887 should be delivered within the hour. I'll know then If the 789 manual can be used with the 887, I GUESS:confused:
  15. G

Not available for shipping to USA.
Top Bottom