Recent content by Gremlins

1. G

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Thanks all, i just read the first pages, i have the info I'll go F2 and not worry about Good day!
  2. G

Thanks Lupin I did attempt to seach with key words, it brings you every where reading here and that as soon as it finds key word .. you know, after one hour reading and not finding your answer, i believe I can still drop a question on a public forum ... still knowing one will come with an...
  3. G

Ok thanks But what means, what does it do fast roll filter or the others ?
  4. G

Hello community, I couldn't find the 9 filters explanations/description and what do they bring or modify? Any can explain what F1 does, F2 does etc etc? Ny the time you liqten filter 6, you forgot what precedent filters sound like, very hard to hear sifferences Which one is less intrusive...
  5. G

Thanks for your reply I could use a usb to spdif converter and fo in digital the fa503, and control volume from my pc source (using foobar) , but i wanted a device with a rotary volume control, so the only oprion i found was a dac a preamplifier ( ok, there was the option of a minidsp shd...
  6. G

Hi, can you tell me the db number your d30 is showing when used as a preamp? I bought this dac for use in front of a hypex fusion fa503 I connect dac to hypex via XLR I start the preamp at -99db : until -60 db i hear nothing, then from -59 to -30 volume is low. For a normal listening i need...
  7. G

Opinions on Hypex Plate (FusionAMP) Amplifiers?

Thanks for confirmation
  8. G

Thanks It looks really good the shd studio including dirac, but too expensive for now ... but for sure i will go this route in the future ..dirac is optimisation Any other otions ? I think i will go with analog input for now, i musnt loose in quality Vs digital in?
  9. G

Thanks all I must detail My source is a laptop without windows, only daphile is installed. All my music, couple of To is stored on a hard disc Daphile read files and is currently decoded by a dac with xlr output to a power amp. On the dac i set the volume knob to a certain level ( and sometime...
  10. G

Yeah why not, but o dont want an expensive " audiophile" gear What would be options?
  11. G

Kids play with remote, dogs chew them ... so when i have 1000w , i want and need a rotary volume control .. i don't trust computer volume .. you never know, why, but one day it will be at max volume and you wont see it..
  12. G

Thanlks I understand i can use volume control from computer, using daphile, but i think this solution is not very safe, imagine i turn on computer and volume is at max .. Isn't there any smal device from smsl, topping, teac, yamaha and others in which i can enter in usb from computer and out...
  13. G

Thanks So how to control volume when plug in gigital in fa503? Exception is hypex remote control which i don't want
  14. G

Hi there, Would a SMSL SD-9 be a good choice to drive fa503? I could plug a hard disc with flacs , monitor by application, control volume by the rotary knob. Then output AES to input AES speaker A ( that becomes master) and then output coaxial from speaker A to coaxial in speaker B ( that...
  15. G

Ok got it, thanks I now understand why a dac would be useless So options : -Topping d10s so i can come out in toslink - Rotary control on amazon I would like somerhing a little fancier that a 15 dollar rotary control or a topping I can throw 300 no problem I could be looking at a streamer...
Top Bottom