Recent content by Green7

1. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

@Music1969 Yes, sent feedback to Wiim Support via the app. Thank you to you and @Bamyasi for confirming that it is in fact a bug.
  2. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

Thank you for the response. The above album that I posted is 16/44.1 (Diana Krall - Turn up the Quiet). Wiim app shows it as 24 bit. Perhaps I should re-phrase my question - do you see any song/album from Amazon Music showing up as 16 bit on the Wiim Home app? If so, can you please post it...
  3. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

Noticed this discrepancy in the bit rate showing on my Amazon Music pc app and the Wiim Home app when I play the same song. In the attached example, Amazon Music app on PC shows the song playing at 16 bit, whereas Wiim Home app shows the same song playing at 24 bit. Noticed the same for many...
  4. G

Confirmed Bit Perfect - Amazon Music HD

After a very long time, I noticed Amazon Music app on my Windows10 laptop made a software update related to sound quality (see attached pictures). I thought this functionality was available, but in a different spot in the app. Anyways, still doesn't play bit perfect, at least not on Windows10...
  5. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

Quick question - the folks who have the option of 2-way Bluetooth on their Wiim device, are you all on IOS?
  6. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

US. Some people designate California as a 'whole other country', just in case your were wondering.
  7. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

I can see Calm Radio on my Wiim Home app. Probably because my device updated to new firmware 4.6.426049.
  8. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

I have noticed in the past that they take a day or two to update the website with latest info.
  9. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

I believe the firmware on the Wiim Mini device itself got updated to 4.6.426049 (dated 8/12/2022). I typically use Android phones and tablets. The Android app version has stayed the same. The Android app version on my phone still reads 1.3.8.220722, which I am assuming came out on 7/22/2022.
  10. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

Just a standard user, not beta. Had an update to my firmware earlier today to version 4.6.426049.
  11. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

That is how I have been playing from the AM app. Perhaps I am on a different version of the app? I am using Android and the app version is 1.3.8.220722.b188ae
  12. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

Updated to Firmware Version 4.6.426049. I wasn't on beta. With the new firmware, when casting from Amazon Music, it shows the HD and UHD labels in Wiim app. Does not show bit rate, Hz, etc as compared to when you play Amazon Music from within the Wiim app. Casting has been working so far in...
  13. G

WiiM Mini Streamer

Looks like the Firmware updated to 4.6.424434 overnight. The kbps calculation is correct and display looks good.
  14. G

Topping D90 vs SMSL SU-9 vs SMSL M500v2 vs Schiit Modius

The reason I was checking out the DO100 was that it had both single-ended and balanced output, which I need for my setup. It had intermittent dropout issues, so I returned it. Perhaps the unit that I got was glitchy. Apart from the dropouts, audible differences between the Modius and DO100...
  15. G

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

I had purchased a DO100 for one of my setups that needed a balanced output. During the 3 weeks that I had it, the sound was cutting off intermittently; I switched in a Modius from my other system, and did not notice the dropouts. Didn't want to spend too much time troubleshooting - ended up...
Top Bottom