Recent content by goryu

1. G

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

On the other hand, these types of questions provide marketing feedback that can indicate consumer preferences which may aid in product development. Sometimes justifying one's choices can also open one's mind to other, perhaps unexplored, options. While these questions may be annoying, they can...
  2. G

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

No reason people should need to worry about electricity costs when these amps are on standby. This should be fixed sooner rather than later.
  3. G

Please keep us posted. Thanks.
  4. G

That is really a disappointment. Part of the draw was the auto on feature, now not so much. Is your "simple change" going to be something that can be retrofit?
  5. G

Peachtree Gan 1 beta testing sign-ups open

The bottom line is subjective opinions are not facts. They have zero probative value. Here, they are just noise. Let me put it simply: on this site, most people here don't care about opinions- they don't find value in them. Some people find it hard to accept that their opinions are not of value...
  6. G

I think it is time to put this troll on a diet.
  7. G

Sorry to hear that. Some people just keep regurgitating yesterday's dogma, oblivious to the fact that they have been passed by as technology advances. All we get from Mr. GaN is empty talk and hand waving. Putzeys put the feedback trope to rest several years ago and the objective performance...
  8. G

Prove it. You are not interested in facts, science, or objectivity. You are here to push your own self serving subjective agenda. You don't have the self awareness to realize you're in the wrong place.
  9. G

I'm not worried in the least. What I don't believe in is willful ignorance. You continue to spread your subjective bs here and everywhere without the slightest factual evidence to support your vapid claims. If I didn't know better I would say you must own stock in a GaN related company. Oh...
  10. G

lol, get a clue. This is getting old and tiresome. Hypex has their product produced in SE Asia as I recall. Lars Risbo already shut down your nutty theory on the DIY audio site. Guess you decided to drag that stinking bag of doggie doodoo over here. Good luck with that.
  11. G

What might sound different is using an amp with load dependent frequency response. You seem to have yet grasped the reality that there is no "sounds better", only "sounds different". I think you are in the wrong venue. Seems like your a fan of distortion. To each his own.
  12. G

If you knew more about feedback and open loop vs closed loop in class d amps a la Hypex and Purifi, perhaps you wouldn't be stuck in that 1970's mentality that there is something wrong with feedback done properly and you might know what Putzeys is on about.
  13. G

The first part of the review says all you need to know about the reviewer and the review: "There is zero feedback within the amplifier circuitry of the GaN 1, which preserves fidelity. By design, most traditional amplifiers need to take a tiny bit of the signal after amplifying it and feed it...
  14. G

Keith_W DSP system

subjective preferences don't always agree with objective performance.
  15. G

Shogun

Production values are fantastic and it would appear that no expense was spared with costumes, etc. The dialogue, on the other hand, is a bit cheesy. Having lived in Japan for 14 years, it kind of sticks out though for your average Westerner, it wouldn't be noticeable I suppose.
Top Bottom