Recent content by Glorfindel

1. G

Amateur wants to develop a speaker based on Purifi PTT4

I promised more updates, so here we go. I had also purchased a Daytonaudio DATS V3, so I set out to measure the Thiele-Small-Parameters of the Purifi woofer myself. This is completely straightforward for many of the parameters, but others (the Vas) require additional inputs in form of the piston...
  2. G

I want to give a small update. The project is happening (or so it seems at the moment :D). I have decided to take the risk and go for the SB26ADC with 4 inch waveguide from somasonus. (I could still switch if acoustical measurements reveal this to be a total trainwreck driver combo.) Besides...
  3. G

Thanks to the both of you for the replies. :D @MSP0416 Thanks for posting the link to the SPK8. Somehow, I had not found this design despite searching several hours for existing Purifi TPP4 designs. Very interesting. However, I don't think that I want to go for that. The reasons are (in...
  4. G

Hello all, I am Gian and I am new here. :) I would like to embark on my first "serious" DIY project. But before I sink a ton of money in a project that may be doomed from the start, I would appreciate some feedback from more experienced people on whether what I have in mind makes any sense. I...
Top Bottom