Recent content by Gio

1. Gio

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

I wonder if we haven't already surpassed the human possibility of perceiving improvements. Perhaps these new models are useless for those who already own a recent DAC model
  2. Gio

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

I own both 7Hz Salnotes and Truthear Zero and I definitely prefer the Truthear.
  3. Gio

Weiss DAC205 DAC Review

You are right: not only this review but this entire site prove that there is no connection between money and fidelity.
  4. Gio

Weiss DAC205 DAC Review

What a pleasure to see that money don't make (musical) happiness.
  5. Gio

SoundArtist ("BBC") LS3/5A Speaker Review

Amir, in the last few posts you have destroyed some myths of the last 50 years in the HIFI world
  6. Gio

Sabaj A20d 2023 DAC & HP Amp Review

It seems to me that this model drops in a very crowd market. Without real improvements (i.g. streamer + DAC) it is "useless".
  7. Gio

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Streamer + DAC = Future
  8. Gio

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Topping's commercial policy is regrettable: they remove the PA5 one year after the introduction of the model on the market making it immediately obsolete. They probably know that 50% of customers complain about quality defects and make it disappear and replace it with the PA7. At least they had...
  9. Gio

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Apparently Topping introduced the PA7 and left the PA5.......Applause :mad:
  10. Gio

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

I own a PA5 for 1 year, every week used. No issues so far.
  11. Gio

SMSL DO300 DAC Review

The marketing strategy of this company is a real dilemma. Why make 10 DACs in the range 150-1.500$? it just creates confusion in the clients head.
  12. Gio

Gustard A26 DAC & Streamer Review

If it was ROON READY it was very good. Without it....it's just good.
  13. Gio

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Does anyone know which femto clock is used in the Topping E70?
Top Bottom