Recent content by giangi90

1. G

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

What would be the minimum budget and what is the amplifier?
  2. G

My budget for a Class D amplifier is max $ 150
  3. G

After 33 very interesting pages, I ask you a 1 million dollars question: which Class D amplifiers (including case) would you recommend buying, without making any changes? First of all I am interested in a true, real, balanced sound, even with power <= (100W x 2)
  4. G

Is this at price 280$ / finished amp?
  5. G

Does anyone know how the individual cables should be connected to the power supply?
  6. G

Is the amplifier sold with the included power supply? what features does it have? Has it already been tested as per AIYIMA 07 and verified the optimal VOLT to have the lowest THD?
  7. G

OK. Are you considering adding xmos USB input?
  8. G

Good. But 10$ more than first version. It's expensive. That OP values 1,6 $.
  9. G

On the AIYIMA website you are already selling A07 with the LM4562 OP chip on board? If A04 and A07 are not for sale yet, when do you think they will be? Thank you
  10. G

Hello @robertospeed , I’m Italian too, I wanted to know which carrier made the shipment from China, I knew that if you do the "slow" shipment you are less likely to pay customs fees. Thank you! (italiano: Ciao @robertospeed, volevo sapere come ti sei fatto spedire la merce, ho letto su alcuni...
Top Bottom