Recent content by Geronimo.USMC

1. G

3X KEF LS50 META (LEFT, RIGHT, CENTER CHANNELS)

I appreciate you. I've been in contact with him over the phone. Nice guy. I was willing to meet him in PA, a 2 hours drive away from me, but he couldn't make it. Unfortunately for me, he is looking locally, as he ultimately didn't want them shipped.
  2. G

I sent you a response. I also can work out a deal if you want a Rythmik G25HP sub to go along with them.
  3. G

Hello. I have for your consideration: $1700 3x (THREE) like new LS50 META in CARBON BLACK. Boxes are included. I am the original owner. The only reason I am selling is because, I purchased a pair of FOCAL SOPRA No.1s. I'm not currently shipping, BUT CAN, if the purchaser covers it. (It will...
  4. G

FOR SALE: Rythmik G25HP-SE Piano Black Finish

Lowered the price a little. $2400
  5. G

FOR SALE: Rythmik G25HP-SE Piano Black Finish

Hello. I have for your consideration: A gently used G25HP in piano gloss finish. It still has the plastic wrap protecting it completely. Factory box is included. $2500.00 I'm downsizing my current setup. I am the original owner. I'm not currently shipping this monster sub. I can deliver, or...
  6. G

miniDSP Flex

Just picked mine up. Yes, they send you a shipping notice. In my experience it will probably be DHL.
  7. G

miniDSP Flex

I ordered May 4th, and I'm literally on my way to pick it up at the pick up station today. It probably would've arrived earlier, but the DHL pick up center is closed on the weekends where I live.
  8. G

miniDSP Flex

You do get a remote with it.
  9. G

miniDSP Flex

I leave all my subs' gain knobs a 12 o' clock, and strictly adjust gain/ level match with the miniDSP unit.
  10. G

miniDSP Flex

DIRAC 3.3.3 gives you a nice curve automatically now, and it is also easier to adjust, using 2 sliders. One on the low end, and one in the treble. You still can also load curves the old way if you prefer.
  11. G

miniDSP Flex

Mine is on it's way as well. Yup, $600......I'm set to pick it up at my local DHL facility in a few days. :cool:
  12. G

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

Pretty sure they could send you one free of charge, but yeah I definitely feel you.
  13. G

Minidsp Flex Review (Audio DSP)

I'm trying to buy and spend the minimum amount of cables/adapters, since RCA is temporary for me. I rummaged around my audio interconnects bin, and found this brand new Radioshack 1/4 TS mono plug to RCA adapter above. I should be able to use this with a nice shielded RCA to RCA cable for the...
Top Bottom