Recent content by Georgios

1. G

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

How could they mannage to listen to the full potential of B&W speakers if KH310’s are blocking the way?
  2. G

New Weiss Helios

I've been sending many many emails to Daniel Weiss, he has answered every one of them. I can confirm what Purite Audio said about Daniel being very transparent for the difference between his hi-end and pro product lines. He once told me Medea dac is DAC1 in a better case which makes me very...
  3. G

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

I have heard 8331 at dealers place. Same style as my previous 8320 with more details and better image of course, but I wasn't impressed. At that moment I even thought 8320 had way better value considering the price. 8361 should be much better but I won't expect it has different house sound.
  4. G

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

Thats very tempting but it shouldnt be deciding factor to be perfect speakers. For music listening, there are some other important things like non-fatigue, instrument reality etc. I myself am inclined but hesitant to choose 8361.
  5. G

Why do subwoofers have better bass than large speakers?

Ok, now I'm inclined to have one Rythmik F12 partnered with KH310. So I have to use DRC or miniDSP?
  6. G

Thanks for pointing out spl by finding and quoting the actual specs, I totally ignored this important factor.
  7. G

Have to that’s the best reply I’ve ever received in my internet life:)
  8. G

If you look close enough I actually asked why subs with same size driver produce better bass frequency than large speakers having the same size driver.
  9. G

Link worked and it’s eye-opener to see 6" drivers achieve 17Hz +-1.5db.
  10. G

That’s why I’m reasonably choosing KH750 over KH810 or other ported subs. Link doesn’t work btw.
  11. G

No offense Andysu, looking at your disc collection I feel I’m reading posts from last century. Lol. Those LDs and DTS discs were luxury items back in the days when I was student who could never afford them.
  12. G

18” subs? lol, my room cannot even afford to place KH810.
  13. G

Maybe, lol. Why can’t they just make one stop speakers? So they can extend product lines and sell more subwoofers?
  14. G

I should have mentioned my room which is very small, so KH750 is a better fit with closed cabinet design rather than ported one. Although I don’t feel KH310 is big but KH810 is definitely too big. And you guys are right, probably not the same driver just because they are both 10". Still my doubt...
  15. G

LMAO, so you mean every professional who in your theory is entitled to buy Neumann must have measured their hearings? Maybe have ears cleaned up as well? YMMV, your hearting test means nothing to me or anyone else, everybody is at different age and in different physical condition, you cannot use...
Top Bottom