Recent content by Georgeadv

1. G

Ananda stealth vs. Edition XS?

Then we would judge by taste… the fr of an expensive headphone is as inaccurate as that of a cheap
  2. G

Turntables - help me understand the appeal?

Whats euphoric distortion?
  3. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

where I live there is only 1 that rents out the lines to others.... we are getting fiber within next year....
  4. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

If i use 5gz range is limited :p dead end :)
  5. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

Its connected with ethernet Its the internet that goes out - not the wifi signal Although even when its own , its slow…. For example i have my tv connected via ethernet.. via wifi netflix shows for some time lower res Forgot to mention that i live in an apartment block.. dont know if this is...
  6. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

No modem remained the same
  7. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

The company provides a modem router which i had no problem but had poor range and wws basic I added on that the asus and i have drop Outs
  8. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

Didnt have them prior to getting that modem
  9. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

I have the adsl modem directly connected to the router which is connected to hegel h190 I use a mac as a roon core Using tidal directly either by playing on a homepod mini or on my mobile phone or through roon to my headphones and hegelamp Thank you
  10. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

Sorry 30mbs !! My mistake
  11. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

I think that takes it out of my budget…. How about this https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Router-Supervectoring-Server-Suitable-Germany/dp/B08BZPXCKD/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1GXY05WOYJCCY&keywords=fritz%2Brouter%2Bwifi%2B6&qid=1672003028&sprefix=fritz%2Brouter%2Bwifi%2B6%2Caps%2C898&sr=8-4&th=1
  12. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

Guys the amplifi routers dont have wifi6?
  13. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

I am getting 3mbs I am having issues streaming tidal high res…
  14. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

Which one from fritz would you recommend?
  15. G

ROUTER FOR ROON

I loose connection while streaming …. However i have an adsl modem connected to my router… there is no other way..
Top Bottom