Recent content by geckos

1. G

Review and Measurements of HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro

What is Teufel Genion 3? Can't find such a system...
  2. G

I think that would be an interesting comparison, indeed! An HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro with two NC400 Hypex modules in one case ... Would'nt that be a best performer in price/quality relation, what are your thoughts about that? Regards
  3. G

Many people claim that the HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro sounds better with an separate low noise power supply. I personally doubt this if you take a good, stable power supply. But it would be very interesting to see if the distortions above 10kHz e.g. go away respective they are induced by the noisy Raspi...
  4. G

Thank you very much for testing, Amir. Better SINAD values would be academic, but not hearable better. Regards
  5. G

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro PLEASE!
  6. G

Ah, I see, thank you for the explanation. But perhaps you will find the time to test it, because it has high potential to be the price/performance winner of all DACs... esp. the HifiBerry DAC+ Pro with two good clocks that should eliminate the Raspberry Jitter.
  7. G

Slow to test? What do you mean by that??
  8. G

Armir, did you find the HifiBerry DAC for the Raspberry Pi meanwhile? Nice Sunday to all and greetings from Germany.
  9. G

$100 Roon Bridge Endpoint: Raspbery Pi & HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro

Hello Armir, I love your forum and work, you are really one of very few persons who know what they tell (us). Thanks for that, had searched long for such a forum. What about your ordered HifiBerry DAC+ Pro and a Review and Measurements? I possess one and I think it´s really worth a closer look...
Top Bottom