Recent content by gazua707

1. G

about vRMS and DAC's performance

Thank you so much for your reply. So it all depends on the final signal, which is after the whole grain matching. So, will running pro audio gears in low voltage would make THD+N lower compared to running it hot?
  2. G

Sorry for a lot of unorganized thought and questions, will it be possible for Benchmark DAC2 to produce lower THD+N if it was tested on 4.357vRMS like Tambaqui's instead of 11.91vRMS?
  3. G

Hello guys! This forum is so much fun not only DAC measurement but also how scientific people are trying to remain. I saw a lot of measurement done by @amirm and I came to have a question about vRMS. As far as I see, some converters(Benchmark DAC and RME adi 2pro) has much higher vRMS than...
  4. G

Does anyone have measurement gear in Dallas?

Hello y’all! I live in Dallas, TX and would love to measure my Merging dac. It might be good to send my gear to Amir, but I am constantly using it so I can’t. If there anyone who can do the measurement or is interested in DAC shootout, please let me know!
  5. G

Merging Hapi with AKD8D/AKD8DP

I'm glad that it helped you to clarify things. Thanks for your experience about high end Hifi speaker. I wanna hear that one one day! The point about headroom was very impressive, yes, it could bring up more works. Depends on the genres and style of producing or mixing, it could be something...
  6. G

Merging Hapi with AKD8D/AKD8DP

Hello, I hope my reply could be helping you. I am also having pro audio background so hope we share common thing. I don't like what my HI-FI speaker was doing, especially twisting the phase on the higher frequency in order to reproduce(I'd say exaggerate) wider stereo image(some pro DACs do...
  7. G

How good does this measurement mean?

Thank you all for answering. I didn't know there is a certain name for measurement ( like AES-17 DR) until now. I researched about and here is another informations. Maybe I should demo the product but it seems really good. especially the crosstalk...
  8. G

How good does this measurement mean?

Hello, here is another newbie... I found an interesting DA measurement, but it seems pretty good for me but I am not sure if it is really good. Do you guys have any idea? it looks pretty impressive
Top Bottom