Recent content by GarryX

1. G

dCS Bartók Measurements by GoldenSound

I read this forum and bought the D90Pro. First one failed to turn on after one day. Second one was okay but I didn’t like the sound. Sold it second hand and opted for the Gryphon dac module.
  2. G

Topping D90se 2.6Vrms @0dBFS (5V Mode) output?

Yes. 9018. It’s older than 9038. I made a mistake by looking too much at the chip. A good dac is much more than just the chip or measurements.
  3. G

All relative. I love these dacs until I fitted my Diablo 300 with its dac module.
  4. G

Noise and can’t turn on. It’s a great measuring dac but doesn’t sound good imo.
  5. G

The DAC. The second one is working a lot better. The first one had lots of issues.
  6. G

DAC in Preamp mode into Integrated Amp

I heard some noise out of the speakers. I’m just being cautious. It’s 40USD to send it for an inspection. I’m about to relocate to Australia where a taxi trip down the road to get a coffee would cost more and I’ll lose my warranty.
  7. G

I accidentally used preamp mode to feed into my integrated amp. Getting the amp checked out. The result will tell a lot of whether this would be a problem. D90se has some quality control problems. On the sub - I’d try and avoid adaptor as much as possible. Mine died after 24 hours…….
  8. G

I accidentally used preamp mode to feed into my integrated amp. Getting the amp checked out. The result will tell a lot of whether this would be a problem. D90se has some quality control problems. On the sub - I’d try and avoid adaptor as much as possible.
  9. G

Thanks. Running it under the preamp mode was an oversight. I never intended to. No I can’t adjust the input sensitivity level. Im in hk so it costs USD40 to arrange pick up and deliver to send it to the dealer for examination. I thought it’s a no brainer. Will report back.
  10. G

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum but have benefited a lot from various reviews and discussions. I own a Gryphon Diablo 300. After seeing very positive reviews on the D90se, I decided to buy one and use to stream music from my MacBook Pro which is where I store all my music. I accidentally...
Top Bottom