Recent content by gallionetech

1. gallionetech

Help me pick an endgame IEM

Ended up with the Empire Ear Odins as my main IEM. I know it's a super overpriced IEM, however the mild V-shape sound signature sounds really fun to me. Really great for music I listen to such as Hip hop, EDM, some rock, etc... Will send in for review when I get back from a trip this month...
  2. gallionetech

FS: [$1100] Topping A90D & D90SE Combo - Like New

I am selling my Topping A90D + D90SE as this an extra stack I purchased and no longer need as I just use my Topping G5 with my laptop. Comes with original boxes, power cables, all original accessories, and remotes. Headphone stand in photo is not included. Payment via PayPal. Shipping and fees...
  3. gallionetech

[Withdrawn] DCA Stealth - Like New

Withdrawn, HeadAmp let me return and use credit towards Susvara’s
  4. gallionetech

[Withdrawn] DCA Stealth - Like New

Hey all, I’m selling my Dan Clark Stealths as I don’t really use these anymore. They were purchased only a few months ago from HeadAmp. They are in like new condition and have no issues. I also have 2 custom paracord cables for them that are included: 1 6ft XLR Red/Black Custom Cable 1 4ft...
  5. gallionetech

Ferrum OOR?

Just got recommended I swap my D90SE with this DAC: https://www.kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/ No thanks lol
  6. gallionetech

Ferrum OOR?

I’ve been posting on there mainly so I can get access to the marketplace to sell the rest of my snake oil I want to get rid of lol. It is really concerning how biased many reviews on there are to certain products, etc.
  7. gallionetech

Ferrum OOR?

thanks, I figured it was nothing special. I was curious as everyone over at Head-fi tells me I should pair this with the Susvara. Every time I mention the A90D they tell me how terrible it is, yet there description of the OOR is an overpriced A90D lol
  8. gallionetech

Harman tuned UIEM for roundabout 1500 Euro or less

Or you can buy them on Amazon, if you don’t like ‘‘em just send them back. However I just think there good to have around when comparing to other IEMs.
  9. gallionetech

Ferrum OOR?

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had experience with the Ferrum OOR? Everyone on the subjective forums praises it as a neutral / natural / organic sounding amp. I’m trying to figure out: 1) if it’s “natural / neutral sounding”, what makes that any different than the A90D 2) can it...
  10. gallionetech

They are pretty great and don’t sound like $50 at all. I was blown away when I heard them for the first time knowing their price. I recommend you buy a pair as a reference for other IEMs you purchase.
  11. gallionetech

Yea, i find myself using the u12ts whenever I want to use an IEM now. However there almost 7 times the price of the Dusks and aren't harman tuned
  12. gallionetech

Yes, can highly recommend them for the price. I use my u12t's more but there def not harman-tuned. There more neutral with a base boost.
  13. gallionetech

[SOLD] Moondrop Blessing 2 : Dusk

Hey all, I am selling my Moondrop Blessing 2 : Dusks. I upgraded to u12ts and no longer use them. I purchased them only 2 months ago and they have only been used a handful of times. Comes with the iems, case, comply tips, medium spinfit tips, and original 2 pin 3.5mm cable. Price includes...
Top Bottom