Recent content by GalB

1. G

So, how many watts are my speakers?

Ok, I did a lot of reading about fitting the right capacitors and crossovers, but with lack of information for the midrange I decided just to replace the old capacitors (and cables) to new ones and finish it. I think it will be good enough for a while. Btw, reading the specs of the woofer and...
  2. G

It's bad, I know...... :facepalm: I have one or two crossovers from other speakers(I can upload a photo tomorrow), but I don't know their condition and if they can fit these elements. how can I tell? these are the capacitors: Now I'm confused, should I try and connect the crossovers? is it...
  3. G

Ok, I still don't understand the 30-100 range. Is that means that the minimum amp wattage I need is 30W and maximum 100W? Isn't it a big range? What will be optimal? And another thing. The box is totally ruined so I had to take everything out. I will place them in another box I have (same...
  4. G

Thank's! That's right, I just took them out to take a look. What are the differences between "power handling capacity" and "operating power" ? So the woofer is 30W, mid is 20W and the tweeter is approximately 10W. ---> 30+20+10 = 60W ? Or only the woofer is determine the speaker wattage? so...
  5. G

Hi, I got some old speakers that sounds really good and I need to buy an Amp. The problem is that I don't know how many watts the speakers are. We're talking about 2 speakers, each with: 1. woofer: Philips AD8061/W8 2. tweeter: Philips AD0161/T8 3. mid-range: MEROT 5030S, 8 ohms, 20 W For the...
Top Bottom