Recent content by GabrielPhoto

1. G

Dayton Shakers BST-300ex too much for stereo use of Fosi V3..amps cuts out.

Thats my other thread. I was able to get the Crown to work better by bridging and presenting an 8ohm load. The crown did manage to handle much more demending settings than the Fosi in stereo mode but as I got greedy and started to make my low frequency settings more demanding, that is when I...
  2. G

Crown XLS 1002 suddenly showing Thermal LEDs and cutting out

I honestly never knew there was a difference of voltage vs current in this way. Now I must learn about this more :D
  3. G

I didn't do parallel so it was an 8ohm load and worked prefectly. I'm considering adding a 3rd shaker and run two of them parallel on one channel (2ohms) and a single shaker on the other (4ohms) I wonder how that will turn out
  4. G

I actually noticed that according to spec the 1002 in bridge 8ohms gives the same power total as 4ohms per channel so just for fun I ran then in series bridge and it actually is able to handle the settings it couldn't handle in stereo mode. In fact I got is of the shakers to bottom a little so...
  5. G

Confirmed...the xli 2500 handles them like nothing...in fact is over kill as I can make the bottom at anything over 1pm to 2pm on the dials.
  6. G

Yeah I had one MANY years ago and paid abotu the same you did...time surely have changed lol
  7. G

Yep which is why I decided to move up to 2500 for more headroom
  8. G

Where was the 1002 shown delivering 350w per channel? I see Amir got 281Watts and not sure how is that been tested since for the shakers I am pushing much demanding frequencies. Like Amir has shown amps do not deliver their power evenly accross the frequencies, like on his review of the NX3000D...
  9. G

??? What 2 amps? If you are referring to my post about the Fosi that is completely unrelated or I guess maybe related as both seem to have issues handling the power requirements. But the problem is the xls 1002 was able to handle it for a while (after I boosted the bottom frequencies more which...
  10. G

Dang 250 for the 2500. .. home times have changed
  11. G

Thanks guys. I will report back tomorrow about how the xli 1500 did.
  12. G

Hi! So I just got a 1002 yesterday to replace the Aiyima 07 max I was using (two of them) to run two Dayton BST-300ex. I setup one shaker per channel (4ohm shakers). Everything was doing great, better than the Aiyimas. Today after doing some tests I went upstairs to do other stuff and then came...
  13. G

Based on this diagram, can you tell the gauge of this RCA cable?

Hi! I am just curious how to tell the guage of this RCA cable based on this diagram since the info is not provided on the description that I can see.
  14. G

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

I do keep a fan on them and it seems to keep cooler with the 48v 5A than the stock psu but still same results in stereo. I was just surprised how the measurements didnt deliver for this particular case. At the end of the day I will probably just grab an XLS1002 or so.
Top Bottom