gabo4au's latest activity

• G
    gabo4au replied to the thread ZMF Caldera Headphone Review.
    Haha, fun read. But it seems to me to be a long winded article that basically says "trust what I tell you more than any measurements"...
  • G
    Absolutely! There was just a lot of conversation in this thread about standards for headphones and the subject of "there are no...
  • G
    gabo4au reacted to Jimbob54's post in the thread KZ ZSX IEM Review with Like Like.
    And what works for you on IEM A might well not work for you with IEM B. Fickle beasts!
  • G
    gabo4au reacted to CedarX's post in the thread KZ ZSX IEM Review with Like Like.
    Getting a good fit—good seal, secure fit—is very important for IEM. I think there are useful tips (pun intended! :D) that are not...
  • G
    gabo4au replied to the thread KZ ZSX IEM Review.
    Ah, thanks for the great reply! Now I know they call it the "nozzle!" This is really good discussion and should be part of the reviews...
  • G
    Wow, you must have large ears canals! Those Truthear Zero Red's use a comply size 600 tip, so the barrel on those is huge. No way I...
  • G
    gabo4au reacted to markanini's post in the thread KZ ZSX IEM Review with Like Like.
    I've had my best experience with Truthear Zero Red for monitoring, the fit is very secure for me with silicone tips none the less...
  • G
    One thing I would like to see in IEM reviews. And maybe this is just because I'm a musician who wears IEMs on a regular basis for...
  • G
    gabo4au reacted to amirm's post in the thread ZMF Caldera Headphone Review with Like Like.
    We don't "enforce" anything. We measure and follow industry standards and research on what is likely a good sounding headphone. That...
  • G
    gabo4au reacted to amirm's post in the thread ZMF Caldera Headphone Review with Like Like.
    Back to FUD again. Oh, our research lacks "richness." What does your stance have? Nothing. You don't even have that research. You...
  • G
    What are you talking about??? I have spent $14,000 on a headphone test fixture and spent hundreds of hours testing headphones. In every...
  • G
    Our "scientific thinking" mind says to ignore such "reviewer" and buyers...
  • G
    Both Dr. Toole and Olive are professional friends that I have known for some 15 years. I have had the honor and pleasure of meeting...
  • G
    I am very late to this thread, and it's a good thing as I don't really have a stake or opinion in any of this. However, I did want to...
  • G
    gabo4au reacted to Hemi-Demon's post in the thread ZMF Caldera Headphone Review with Like Like.
    This is so unfortunate. I was seriously hoping that ZMF would have entertained backing up their configuration claims by working with...
Top Bottom