Recent content by gabetjh

1. G

Review and Measurements of ifi nano iDSD Black DAC and Amp

true! i guess YMMY and personal taste! i would like to add that there are 2 micro usb ports for nx4 1 for charging 1 for data so i believe u can use it without using the battery!!!!! zzz now i’m back to 0
  2. G

if i connect the nano idsd through desktop at direct o/p a slight hiss can be heard. but its silent with iematch o/p. if i do purchase the nx4+iematch it will cost the same as a nano idsd in my country. might try and a/b testing with nx4 and nano idsd and see how it goes. edit: i see quite a...
  3. G

im also deciding between this and nx4 dsd, using it only on desktop with andromeda. i actually purchased the ifi nano idsd but theres money back guarantee if unsatisfied. seems like nx4 dsd has an edge over the ifi nano idsd but the nx4 dsd doesnt have the ability to use directly from desktop...
  4. G

alternatives to smsl idea/sabaj da2 desktop solution

did alot of reading actually. decided on the iFi iDSD nano.
  5. G

nah size doesn’t matter! i actually don’t need to keep my budget! but most importantly it has an output impedance lower than 0.6!
  6. G

i currently own a campfire andromeda (low impedance) and looking for a DAC amp for desktop solutions the smsl idea is perfect for me but it died not sure why. the blue light is on but it’s not detected on my pc even changing usb ports/ restarting comp/ reinstalling driver/ and even trying other...
Top Bottom