G-rig's latest activity

• G
    G-rig replied to the thread Your Desktop Audio Setup?.
    Maybe coax digital out?
  • G
    G-rig replied to the thread Leaving Roon, Qobuz and Tidal.
    People get a bit carried away and obsess over all this instead of enjoying the music. As long as you're listening to CD quality or...
  • G
    G-rig replied to the thread Leaving Roon, Qobuz and Tidal.
    Have been using Tidal as it just works well with my setups (including volumio 3). Have never looked into Deezer much, but wouldn't mind...
  • G
    G-rig replied to the thread SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review.
    Wouldn't think it matters, how many hours running it at a time? Surely it has some heat syncs internally. Others may have a technical...
  • G
    G-rig replied to the thread SMSL SU-9 remote problems.
    Chifi at its best. The manual and website says you have to reset the remote the first time. Beyond me why it wouldn't just work like any...
  • G
    Just like any normal XLR cable connection unless they are being special. 5s Google search, looks pretty standard to me.. Male to female...
  • G
    Not wrong, it's probably better getting something through a local store, even online within the same country is better, even if it's...
  • G
    G-rig reacted to ol_mcdonald's post in the thread SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review with Like Like.
    My return to Shenzen was a real shit show. Returning a Topping DAC took forever and communication was pathetic.
  • G
    Yeah as long as you get the latest firmware model. Mine had the old firmware from Amazon AU, returned it. Apparently the seller (Shenzen...
  • G
    Why not, my price was more like A$700. I sounded good to be honest, and Two way Bluetooth good. Just a few Quirks and didn't play nice...
  • G
    Save yourself the grief, chi fi stuff is still premium prices now, it's great on paper but hard to know. Returned mine through Amazon.
Top Bottom