Recent content by fxavier

1. F

Need Your Advice on Developing a 5.1 Channel DAC

Well, I would buy it if it got balanced output (XLR/TRRS), balanced input would be nice to have too but not necessary.
  2. F

Desktop DAC/Headphone Amp Combo Under $150

I suggest to buy a good dac first and use dac/amp dongle for the headphone in the mean time.
  3. F

Question about 4.4mm trrs to 3.5mm trs, or 2.5mm trrs to 3.5mm trs

The Bose QC35 II is using detachable 2.5mm input, it can take 2.5mm trrs but only for mic input. I pick Hidizs S9 Pro and IBasso DC04 because I can get them for a decent price (~$60), in this case I guess I will pick Hidizs S9 Pro and just use the 3.5mm trs for both headphone and speaker. The...
  4. F

Question about 4.4mm trrs to 3.5mm trs, or 2.5mm trrs to 3.5mm trs

I am currently using Bose QC35 II for my headphone and considering to buy a DAC dongle for my PC. There are two DACs on my list, Ibasso DC04 and Hidizs S9 pro. Which Ibasso DC04 have a 4.4mm trrs output and Hidizs S9 pro have 2.5mm trrs and 3.5mm trs output. Reading from the old articles, I...
  5. F

How to understand the meaning of those measurement?

It seems I need to understand the measurement itself first instead of knowing how to measure it. I will look into that after I learn the measurement. Thank you! Sorry I didn't know there is a beginner section. I should have ask there. It has bothering me awhile for reading those review just to...
  6. F

is there anyone that can help me out? or is there any article that I can read?
  7. F

I am pretty new to this area, when I look through those review, I found that I couldn't understand the meaning of those testing. Is there anywhere that I can find an answer for that? Below is a little notes I took after read an review, I want to figure out what outcome is ideal and what not for...
Top Bottom