Recent content by fvoska

1. F

Need advice, upgrading from D10/Atom to a fully balanced stack

It works well, the range is I'd say 5m without any dropouts if there are no walls. I think my Samsung S20 has a bit better range. Maybe it would be possible to replace the antenna on BTA30 with something bigger or a longer wire so that you could place it better. Unfortunatelly, LDAC does not...
  2. F

Just like SU9, Topping EX5 does not replace BTA30 because EX5 can not transmit bluetooth from PC (that does not have bluetooth) to Panda. I want to go full balanced because I already have the cable for my LDC-2C and I sometimes have some electrostatic discharge and/or ground loop issues that I...
  3. F

If I am not mistaken, SU9 (and almost all DACs that have Bluetooth) can only receive Bluetooth audio, it can not transmit it. That is why I use BTA30, to send Bluetooth audio to my headphone and that is more important to me than receiving Bluetooth audio from phone to DAC. Examples of some other...
  4. F

Hi, I have decided to upgrade from my Topping D10 and JDS Labs Atom to something fully balanced and with better build quality/feel. I like the fact that Topping D10 has Digital Out and I utilize that regularly by connecting FiiO BTA30 to Optical Out so that I can stream LDAC over Bluetooth to my...
Top Bottom