Recent content by FunctionalDoc

1. FunctionalDoc

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Springboro , Ohio
  2. FunctionalDoc

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

Is there a windows desktop app version to control the Element X content say on a USB hard drive or just from Android device unless I use Roon? I guess I will have add $499 to get Roon lifetime . Thanks
  3. FunctionalDoc

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

I am seriously considering getting one of these and was wondering what would the use of Roon due for me ? I got listen to the Entitlement X at RMAF this year and was very impressed. The use of the Android app is how you would access your music on a hard drive or playing on Tidal is that...
  4. FunctionalDoc

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

@IVX I can't wait to get your PowerDACV2 and I was just thinking you need to send your great stuff to @amirm since people on this site will appreciate your great engineered products. Congratulations Rick
  5. FunctionalDoc

Canjam SoCal Headphone and Audio Show 2019 Part 2

Those Sony IEM's are their flagship model at $1,999 called the Sony IER-Z1R.
  6. FunctionalDoc

What headphone(s) do you own ?

I order of my Favorite ones first: ZNF Verite Pheasant wood ZMF Auteurs Teak MrSpeakers Aeon Flow Closed HiFiMan HE-400i
  7. FunctionalDoc

Topping DX7 DAC & Headphone Amplifier Review and Measurements

I switched the the DAC and the mouse USB ports and that has seemed to remedy the problem. It has reduced it but not eliminated it. I wonder if it is a static issues since cold and dry out and have a plastic chair mat that creates static when I roll on it. The computer is on a different outlet...
  8. FunctionalDoc

No it is fullsized desktop computer with no USB C ports.
  9. FunctionalDoc

I am having a problem with my DX7s when some times I use my Logitech wireless mouse by moving the cursor say in YouTube the unit audio will drop out and reset itself on the USB on the screen. It just drops audio then resets it self and shows USB PCM 44.1Khz. I have found sometimes that it does...
  10. FunctionalDoc

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

The good news is Massdrop has jumped in will be shipping out a replacement in next 1-3 days and then will print the prepaid UPS tag to return the failed unit. So hopefully the new amp will last for a long time.
  11. FunctionalDoc

I was listening and was a decent pop .
  12. FunctionalDoc

My amp just died today and I was in on the first drop received mine on October 2018 and have serial number 00440 . Pop while listening to my ZMF Auteur's on 2nd power level as usual and got the red light display and immediately powered down and smelled something burned out. Fortunately my...
  13. FunctionalDoc

Official THX Measurements of the Massdrop x THX AAA 789

New Interconnects no more noise so the custom cables have a ground issue. I am glad that my amp is working perfectly since 3-4 people have reported dead units on their amps.
Top Bottom