Recent content by Frgirard

1. F

Neumann KH420 Review (Studio Monitor)

One day, you will learn the importance of the decay. The blind point in the world of the equalization. The decay is independent from the type of speakers.
  2. F

Active is better sounding than passive

In 2017 I paid my demo paire 6000 euros 10% under the public price. I didn't take care that the price go to the moon. Sad news. In 2017 I found a paire of active atc 50 at 6500 euro. Atc manufactured in 1993. I aware 9500 euro is the price of a car or 6 month of wage for numerous people but...
  3. F

Listenable? It's the function of a speaker.
  4. F

The technology is a way not a goal. What is audible between passive design and active design? It's the more important.
  5. F

Https://www.amazon.fr/Master-Handbook-Acoustics-Alton-Everest/dp/0071603328
  6. F

ATC speakers / Monitors

Today in studio we have engineers in poetry. Anything can do the job.
  7. F

ATC speakers / Monitors

You misunderstood me. By legend, I mean a fairy tale. It was a time when a guy saw a mid dome, he saw an atc dome.
  8. F

ATC speakers / Monitors

I don't see offense. Thomas Jeanjouan do marketing. Jeanjouan recommend to design the room around the speakers. When your speakers dead... The room will be destroyed. He is also an atc reseller. By chance ATC do speaker unbreakable, this is a great quality of this brand compared to focal...
  9. F

Before the jblm2, the jbl lsr 6332 has been the reference speaker in the Harman room.
  10. F

ATC speakers / Monitors

The Danish broadcast have money. Amsterdam mastering by Northward, I don't see ATC.
  11. F

4m is an insane distance. No needs to build an expensive speakers to hear the room. In a non treated room, the high decay do than a little book shelf will do enough noise to exit the room. A pair of kh420 is cheap regarding the hi-fi world.
  12. F

The active design is an easy way to make a good CHEAP speakers. That's all. The rest is the metaphysics, rethoric...
  13. F

Read the Toole book or the Rod Gervais book by Exemple. Your understanding will better.
  14. F

ATC speakers / Monitors

The atc dome used by K+H is a legend. Only the O500 used the atc dome. The same story exists for Quested, pmc and Co.
  15. F

ATC speakers / Monitors

For the month, It's the tells of Calbi. You idealized a world where competition is fierce. I grant you, in a project like sterling sound, the cost of the speakers is not much. Sterling sound obviously has to negotiate the overall envelope. At Radio France, it is a pure and simple...
Top Bottom