Recent content by Freezak

1. F

Fosi Audio V3 amplifier discussion

So A specific cable and op amp swap? Dude, please stop. Don't get me started on "better usb cable"
  2. F

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Which bookshelf speakers close in price to ELAC Debut B6.2 would be the best for this amplifier? I'll be pairing it with S.M.S.L SU-1 DAC. I live in an apartment too, subwoofer is not an option - so preferably i'd like something with a not-so-bad bass extension, something also that's the best...
  3. F

I didn't know about the load dependency issue. Would it cause audible issues when driving Elacs DBR62 using Fosi Audio V3?
  4. F

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

This amp + S.M.S.L SU1 dac is incredible deal.
  5. F

Tempotec Sonata HD Pro Review (headphone Adapter)

Firmware updates are not available on the website anymore - i don't know why they decided to remove them. I guess you could find them somewhere on the internet along with the Sonata BHD firmware which can be flashed into Sonata HD Pro for permanent high gain mode.
  6. F

Unfortunately i don't know anything about this specific compatibility.
  7. F

Here's a photo from Fosi Audio Global Community on facebook:
  8. F

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Perhaps wait for Fosi Audio V3, venting holes on both sides.
  9. F

I backed it up as well - simply because proper cooling solution was the only thing that was missing in Aiyima A07 for me. That being said, apparently internals such as capacitors are better too, the only thing missing to me in an amp like this one is a remote, not sure how would i control a...
  10. F

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Will it have at least as much power as the BT20A Pro has at 8 ohm with 48V psu?
  11. F

Powernode (2021) vs H/K Citation vs Sonos Amp vs NAD D 3045

Guys, is Citation Amp still faulty? it seems great on paper with its price tag...
  12. F

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

You can also use the firmware from a balanced Sonata BHD, works flawlessly and keeps the Sonata HD Pro at high gain all the time without any extension cables. I'm using it for 1 month right now with the new firmware and it doesn't heat up nor do i hear that does it change the sound in any way.
  13. F

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

Ah, that changes a lot. That's incredible deal, you can consider yourself lucky.
  14. F

That's reassuring, thank you for your help. What's the deal that you got for these ELACs? Currently here in the EU ELACs are 455 per pair in USD and JBLs are 240 USD per pair. Quite a difference, though A130 are a mixed bag from what i have read, Amir praises them with the EQ, Erin does not...
  15. F

About 3.5m far from the speakers, and now because i'm in an apartment i keep it below 75dB.
Top Bottom