Recent content by fredoamigo

1. fredoamigo

New 2020 rolling stone ranking of the 500 greatest albums of all time

There is nothing scientific in the selection mode and how would they do it? Jury members include Beyoncé, Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Brittany Howard of Alabama Shakes, Adam Horovitz of the Beastie Boys, Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine, Lars Ulrich of Metallica, members of U2, Rufus...
  2. fredoamigo

I think that 500 is the right number . of course there are albums that we love and that are not in this list . how can we be objective . these are only the most outstanding albums in the history of "modern" music . the discussion often focuses on the ranking of the top 50 .
  3. fredoamigo

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/best-albums-of-all-time-1062063/rufus-chaka-khan-ask-rufus-1062734/ It is one of the most discussed and sometimes questionable rankings ... There are newcomers and others who disappear especially in the first 50 ... as long as my all-time favorite...
  4. fredoamigo

Some Names for Speakers

Utopia
  5. fredoamigo

Hi from France

salut Korantin for most of us here, we haven't had the chance at 21 years old to have such a forum with science, knowledge of members from all continents ... it's priceless ! welcome and enjoy !:)
  6. fredoamigo

Buchardt A500 Measurements and Spinorama

it seems to me that I read somewhere that they should soon find themselves on the klippel of amir ?? did mad Buchardt send an A500 copy to seattle ?
  7. fredoamigo

New JBL 4349 Speakers

black has a less vintage look ....... I prefer except for the dust
  8. fredoamigo

Revel F328be

yes it's possible, but let's wait to have much more data (objective and subjective)...for the moment nothing allows us to assert it as we can do it for example for the D&D 8C.
  9. fredoamigo

Nice Review of the Revel 328Be Speaker (Not mine)

You have very good taste in speakers and also in cars from what I can see behind them :cool:
  10. fredoamigo

Parasound JC2 Preamplifier Review

here's an interesting interview on John Curl's "pholosophy". JC(1999) Parasound Interview
  11. fredoamigo

Was this aimed at ASR?

it was McDonald's and KFC who demonstrated ??;)
  12. fredoamigo

Was this aimed at ASR?

Yes, metaphors between audio, food and cars are very common. Here's the stereophile article quotes one. But it doesn't hold up.;)
  13. fredoamigo

Was this aimed at ASR?

in the article the analogy about chicken and the different ways of cooking it is not very relevant. Of course, there are different ways to roast a chicken or cook it, as we all know that each speaker will sound different. But in the kitchen the most important thing is the quality of the...
  14. fredoamigo

Kef R3 an Upgrade from Revel F36?

the hp preference table is based on the S Olive methodology with, if I remember correctly? a reliability rate of 86%. which is already exceptional. But there is still 14% uncertainty and I think that the R3s can be in the 14% range ? Today it is easy to eliminate the bad speakers with a...
Top Bottom