Recent content by fredoamigo

1. fredoamigo

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

There are a lot of mainly "Big listens" here from Kinoshita. Passives are used less for mixing but more for mastering.
  2. fredoamigo

Would it be enough to buy a copy of their production? Would it be interesting if Blades owners like Kal auditioned? I am sure that their production is of high quality. https://trptk.com/shop/
  3. fredoamigo

https://trptk.com/studio/
  4. fredoamigo

"Easy" means able to produce realistic volume (SPL) without effort, but it is true that in 90% of home listening cases, realistic volume listening is not applied and it is simply a wish and personal pleasure. On the other hand, and even if the Blades have a rather directive radiation, the JBLs...
  5. fredoamigo

The Blades will score higher, go better with any interior and I find them really beautiful with their timeless look, they remind me of a sculpture. But even if their measures are excellent, are they the best passive measures? It's not that simple unfortunately. What we know for sure is that they...
  6. fredoamigo

I didn't see the impedance mini with EPDR? is there a table?
  7. fredoamigo

KEF R11 Meta Tower Speaker Review

You are partly right, some speakers may not immediately impress upon first listen because they are designed to provide an accurate and balanced frequency response. However, they offer great flexibility for EQ to suit personal taste without causing significant damage, because they are...
  8. fredoamigo

PS Audio sent Erin their speaker??!!

Poor thing, what a humiliation !;)
  9. fredoamigo

B&W vs Estelon vs Magico - Recent Demo

AudiogoNscience rewiew ;)
  10. fredoamigo

Major life moment: first true Hifi system

The biggest advantage of the McIntosh is their value on the day you resell them. But apart from their superb looks and good build quality, it's not the amplification that will make the difference, as long as it's well dimensioned and correctly built. From there, yes, a pair of AHB2s (among...
  11. fredoamigo

ATC speakers / Monitors

Probably, ATC has the Klippel system for speaker control and performance, just like many other manufacturers, such as Magnat, who also use it for their marketing. But no Klippel NFS https://magnat-usa.com/about-us/a-look-at-the-measuring-laboratory...
  12. fredoamigo

Dutch & Dutch 8c Longevity?

In 2018, after listening to the 8C for the first time, this was the first question I asked myself, because I was ready to pull the trigger, but there were still a few (too many) uncertainties about the longevity of a young and small company, and the guarantee in the event of failure, and this is...
  13. fredoamigo

BOXEM Audio | Arthur 4215/E2 Purifi Amplifier | Owners' Thread

Another victim of very high resolution systems :facepalm:
Top Bottom