Recent content by FrankieD

1. F

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

I may have found an issue with my 4800. I know this may sound silly and I may never use the Tuner but, with the money I spent it should work. Apparently there looks to be an issue with the FM antenna connection. No mater what I use, I only receive one FM station that is local, (I mean several...
  2. F

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

Did you have to make any manual changes to setting after the Dirac calibration like what was needed to be done with Audyssey, (mid range compensation, sub volume changes etc)?
  3. F

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Has anyone confirmed that Denon/Marantz fixed the speaker distance to delay time issue on these new models so we no longer have to multiply speaker distances by 0.875?
  4. F

Denon AVR-X4800H released for Sale

Sorry, I edited it just before you answered. Which Amp are you using?
  5. F

Denon AVR-X4800H released for Sale

NoCo Yeti, what channels, 7.2.4, are you running off of the 4800 amp, and which ones are on separate? What separate amp are you using?
  6. F

Height Speakers or a Separate Amp?

I am currently upgrading my Home Theater. I have a 5.1.0 setup with Paradigm Premier speakers and an SVS sub. I am looking at purchasing the Denon X3800H AVR. That will leave me with enough of a budget to get either: A pair of Definitive Technology Di5.5R in-Ceiling height speakers or An...
Top Bottom