Recent content by Frankie-Shanling

1. Frankie-Shanling

Shanling M0 Pro DAP Review

3.5Pro was originally presented as the solution for this, original idea was that it will work with both SE and balanced. Unfortunately it never worked that way. We even put it into our M8 and M9. But now it's a dead connector and nobody is using it anymore. In regards to M0 Pro Connector - M0...
  2. Frankie-Shanling

5-Pin TRRRS This is pinout, if anybody wants to make their own adapter or connect headphones directly: Left + Right + Left - Right - Ground
  3. Frankie-Shanling

There is switch on USB DAC function, you can run it completely from its battery or have it also charge. In my experience over the years, users with the biggest libraries switch to folder browsing, where you can create your custom sorting that makes it fast even on the smaller screen of M0 Pro...
  4. Frankie-Shanling

Shanling UA2 Aborted Review (DAC & Amp)

At this time this is the only report of such bug. In such case we would recommend reaching out to your seller for warranty on this unit.
  5. Frankie-Shanling

If I see correctly, that's UAPP? This app acts a bit differently to others when it comes to controlling volume of USB DACs. If you try running it with our Eddict player app or other apps, do you experience the same issue?
  6. Frankie-Shanling

Shanling UA2 Review (portable headphone amp & dac)

For the output power question, here is for comparison our measurement. APx555, Balanced output of UA2 into 32 Ohm load. Reaching our stated 195mW specification.
  7. Frankie-Shanling

I would just hope that one message to company representative (And you know we are taking part on this forum) would save everybody else time over threads like this. We get technical questions daily from reviewers around the World, even if they are not cooperating directly with us. It would be...
  8. Frankie-Shanling

Oh, too bad you didn't send us email or even PM me here on forum, could have looked at it before you posted this. Original post also was missing any info if you used it with the Windows drivers. No, we have nothing to do with these two companies, apart from being in same region of China. It...
  9. Frankie-Shanling

Shanling UP4 Review (DAC & BT Headphone Adapter)

And if I can have one small note: In title, it's Shanlin, with missing G. In first sentence, it's Shangling, with extra G.
  10. Frankie-Shanling

Shanling UP4 Review (DAC & BT Headphone Adapter)

Thanks for review on our UP4. First thing I would like to point out, UP4 is designed primarily as a BT receiver. Its USB input is very simplistic and also limited to 16/48. For the Gain setting, not sure what exact issue you are facing? You should be able to just double press the mode button...
Top Bottom