Recent content by forss

1. F

What would be the improvements with these transistors ? ( GaN (Gallium Nitride) power transistors.)

What would be the improvements with these transistors ? ( GaN (Gallium Nitride) power transistors.) Are these new on the market ?
  2. F

Your Preferred Amplifier Topology

What would be the improvements with these transistors ? ( GaN (Gallium Nitride) power transistors.)
  3. F

Favorite Loudspeakers of all time whether you owned them or not

wish I had requested Photos of these Speakers , if at all possible , some of these I have never even heard of like ... "Blades (II?)" , "Linkwitz Lab LXmini"
  4. F

Favorite Loudspeakers of all time whether you owned them or not

What are your Favorite Loudspeakers of all time whether you owned them or not Can be more than one Brand and I will kick it off with my favorites B&W 801 , Quad ESL-63 , Bose 901 , Klipsch La Scala , and several That were DIY speakers .....was fun to build speakers
  5. F

Your Favorite Loudspeakers of all time whether you owned them or not

I would like to know what Your Favorite Loudspeaker of all time is whether you owned them or not Can be more than one Brand and I will kick it off with my favorites B&W 801 , Quad ESL-63 , Bose 901 , Klipsch La Scala , and several That were DIY speakers .....was fun to build speakers
  6. F

Seems that class A/B and D are very popular and enjoyed by many
  7. F

Your Favorite Power Amplifier that you have ever owned or currently own and what makes it your favorite

Your Favorite Power Amplifier that you have ever owned or currently own and what makes it your favorite And I will kick it off with my answer.... B&K ST140 ....100 watts per channel and it sounded good and I liked the looks of it and mostly it was my first Amp and it got me into HI-RES Audio...
  8. F

Plain and simple I would like to know your Preferred Amplifier Topology mine is Class A/B ......... BUT I am starting to lean toward the Class "D" now .....with the Crown and Hypex
  9. F

What size Chassis do you prefer your Amplifier to be ...the standard 19 inch rack mount ?

What size Chassis do you prefer your Amplifier to be ...the standard 19 inch rack mount ? For Home use and not desktop Audio Me I like the look of the 19" rack mount with handles......old school like my old B&K ST140
  10. F

What do you look for in a Home Power Amp , Specs , Aesthetics , Amp Class "A" or "A/B" or "D"

Thank You , I will check those out .....nice to get a few responses
  11. F

What do you look for in a Home Power Amp , Specs , Aesthetics , Amp Class "A" or "A/B" or "D"

Would like to know what the most important Specs are that People look for and what Power rating most people are looking for and what Price range most people are looking for in an Amp..... I know it is not cut and dry but must be some Specs and Price range that are similar among many many...
  12. F

Well Thanks for chiming in , I always purchased class A/B B&K and Hafler and Crown ...guess I am old school
Top Bottom