Recent content by FOB69

1. F

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

2 weeks of use ... This DAC is a killer. Detailled, dynamic, wide and deep soundstage, neutral but not cold and not so much analytical. It grooves. It outperforms my AudioGD NFB29 9038 except if i am below -30db. The tones are wonderfull (I have some on the basses for the first time on my...
  2. F

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Hi, Question : with combo X16 + H16, if i want to 1/ change the input 2/ setup the H16 analog volume control with the remote, i have to push 3 seconds remote on "DAC", change the input with the arrow, push 3 second the remote on "amp", change the volume ?
  3. F

Gustard X18 Review (Stereo DAC)

They said there is a 2db analog attenuator, They did not say that there was an analog volume control. That is not the same thing.
  4. F

https://confluence.merging.com/download/attachments/9338933/digital-vs-analog-volume-control.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1481638518000&api=v2
  5. F

Does someone has compare the X16 and X18 ? There is a thread about it but talks of everything but the X16 X18 sound comparison.
  6. F

Ok, so its keeps in memory the input and volume, but to be sure, will it keep in memory the ON / OFF state too ? If it has been unplugged "on", i don't want to have to push the front button to set it "on" when i replug it (because i have a main switch for all my audio). B.
  7. F

Gustard X16 VS X18 DACs

In my system X16 has very deep and detailed Bass (more than my Audio GD NFB 29).
  8. F

Hi, When the unit is "on", if you unplug it from the wall, then replug it, does the unit starts "on" ? Thank you for this information. B.
  9. F

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Hi, Is it possible to switch off the two blue ligth lines on top and bottom of the display ? Is it lcd a led up and down the display ? Do you know if the bluetooth is of when the blue tooth input is not selected ? B.
  10. F

On the X18, as there is a on/off button on the panel it could be different. Could someone do the test ? Other practical question : Is it easy to read the selected input on the screen at 3/4m distance ?
  11. F

This information is not in the manual. -> If the dac is in working mode, then unplugged, then replugged, does it starts in working mode or stand by mode ?
  12. F

Hi, Does the unit starts if the suply is plugged (at the same state it was before i was unplugged), or does it needs a push on the remote or front panel "on" button ? (i have a general switch for audio system). Thank you Bernard
  13. F

SMSL SU-6 Review (Desktop DAC)

Hi Can someone tell me if by default the SU-6 switchs "on", if the rear switch is "on", and then i plug the DAC supply ? (or does i have to push the "on" button on panel or remote after the rear switch is "on" ?) (I need it to be "on" when supply is switched on). thank you Bernard
Top Bottom