Recent content by Fluxed

1. F

AKG K371 Impressions

thanks sounds like AKG solved the crumbling flakey mess issue that was in their previous AKG K5xx series pads.
  2. F

AKG K371 Impressions

Hi can any AKG 371 owner that has owned these hps for 1.5-2 years+ confirm the pleather pads are not flaking and falling apart. I used to own the K5xx range and those pads would fall apart after 12-18 months, really poor quality.
  3. F

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Not ever had that issue, but that sounds like its a hardware fault. Have you tried to try a different usb cable and also try the power plug into a different electrical socket. While you are checking the power plug check its fitting in firm into the back of the topping amp and its not loose.
  4. F

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I recently reset my Topping dx3 pro but now it stays on all the time even when the PC and TV are switched off, before it use to go off on its own anyone know the setting to make it auto switch on when an audio signal appears and off when nothing ? I did try auto button with A-0 and A-C but...
  5. F

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Thanks that saves a fortune not going the A90/D90 route! my ATH msr7bs do have a normal 3.5mm cable and also a seperate balanced 4.4mm cable, so would it still be OK going L30/E30 without that 4.44 to 3.5/6.3mm adapter ? I have no idea if there would be any additional sound quality benefit from...
  6. F

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Pretty new to Audio dacs/amps but have flac collection/Tidal hifi and PC+Creative X3 dac/amp(akm ak4458vn chipset) Is it worth me going L30/E30 with ATH-MSR7B (4.4mm jack) balanced headphones ? I was tempted with topping A90 Balanced amp to obviously benefit from the balanced connectivity...
Top Bottom