Recent content by Florianro

1. Florianro

Decent behind-the-neck open on-ear Headphones for Cycling

@monkeyboy : very interesting. The MK5 seem to have a very strong noise reduction (35-42db). How can you still hear the traffic? thanks, Florian
  2. Florianro

New audio system: Audiophonics MPA-S125NC with SMSL SU-9n, but how to connect my CD Player and Turntable and some more questions

So I got an RPI 4 to run volumino, I think it can connect to the usb port of my project maia... Sound quality should be better than with Bluetooth... Lets see
  3. Florianro

New audio system: Audiophonics MPA-S125NC with SMSL SU-9n, but how to connect my CD Player and Turntable and some more questions

@JPrufrk I think you are right. Maybe a sub would be enough. My speakers (heissmann acoustics dxt-mon) go down to 50 hz. So I could build a Sub to cover the missing 20-50 hz. My wife would complain because it's another box in the living room ;-) and a sub in that range is not really small...
  4. Florianro

I found three scenarios: 1) SMSL SU-9N + Audiophonics MPA-S125NC with a switcher/preamp for phono and cd as @JPrufrk recommend. I would have no EQ. SMSL SU-9N has LDAC so I could stream Spotify from the mobile phone. 2) RME ADI-2 + Audiophonics MPA-S125NC: I would also need a switcher/preamp...
  5. Florianro

Hello, Thanks for your reply. Yes I meant the SU-9n, sorry. I corrected it. Ok I'll try to ask the question in a simpler way: I'd like to change my audio system in the living room. I want to keep the old dual turntable, the project CD box and the speakers. I'd like to invest in a better amp...
  6. Florianro

That sounds interesting. Which model type are you using? Thanks Florian
  7. Florianro

Hello, I've got a small Project MAIA right now with a Project CD Player connected and an old dual turntable. I use self-made hifi speakers that I really like with that setup. I'd like to replace the MAIA integrated amplifier and use the SMSL SU-9N to connect with LDAC from the mobile phone. As...
  8. Florianro

I wanted to summarize my experience and what I tested: - The KSC35 have the best sound quality in my opinion. But the cable is not so convenient and they don't wear so well under a hood (which I wear half of the year) - I also got a pair of Aftershokz Aeropex as well. The problem there is that...
  9. Florianro

@Sir Sanders Zingmore Are the aftershox loud enough? I have a copy from china which is not loud enough. Thanks, Florian
  10. Florianro

I tried bone headphones, they didnt work. Soundlevel far to low. Which eq can you recommend for android? Can i measure the eq settings somehow or is it more "gut feeling"?
  11. Florianro

Hello, Do you know any decent on-ear headphones for cycling? I wear them under the helmet. I hate in-ear and need open ones since I must still hear the traffic... Bluetooth and waterproof would be good as well. Right now I own a pair of "Kamtron" headphones. They look similar to "Cootree...
Top Bottom