Recent content by fireboltr

1. F

Review and Measurements of Topping MX3 DAC & Amp

It goes to show that things can and do sound good even if the numbers aren't that good... But thankfully we don't have to go off word of mouth alone... This is why I am eternally grateful that we have people like amirm in the world... thanks again While not the best, the MX3 does do what it...
  2. F

Well if nothing else you finally got a Topping device that dispells the myth of you being their UBER fanboy... LOL
  3. F

Used to run Dynaudio, and other monitors since have moved on to less "clinical" speakers... I.E. Axiom, Monitor audio.... etc.
  4. F

@5W yes... but wouldnt this ramp up rather quickly at closer to max continuous output??? i.e 30W? I had more noise runing an ASUS Xonar and Rotel RB-981 amplifier... just getting anything having to do with analog audio out of the computer case is a good idea. even if it is THIS bad... well its...
  5. F

I had to join just to jump in in this one... Long time lurker... First of all thank you amirm for everything you do for us... I was wondering if maybe you got a bad unit? I actually have an MX3 and im running some EXTREMELY clear speakers on it that would show this distortion easily. Mine...
Top Bottom