Recent content by F1308

1. F1308

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

In a world where goodwill reigns supreme, Where kindness glimmers in every dream, People unite, hand in hand, heart in soul, Their aspirations high, their spirits whole. Through valleys deep and mountains high, They journey forth, beneath the sky, Their voices raised, their purpose clear, To...
  2. F1308

Measuring Some Vintage Speakers

You see ? Even a tiny letter can swift/shift the best of the performances !!!!
  3. F1308

And if you move the coach or add a jar with flowers the sound will also change... A never ending story. We talk about temperature and humidity later...
  4. F1308

Well, I think we can see the performance each offers when placed there. Then you grab the best. But I think I could do it by just listening, as I did when looking for my first system. Of course I would not have the peace of mind measurement might offer to reasure my decision, but if I am...
  5. F1308

Sorry, did not realize the way work was done. I thought it worked the system we usually see here when Amir shows results. I understand now. Sorry...Thank you.
  6. F1308

I don't quite understand... Those measurements are not being corrected by the analizer? If so, are we seeing loudspeaker performance or room responsiveness? Thank you. :):):):)
  7. F1308

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

7 Hz. Good. Zero and Zero Red. Astounding. Aurvana Ace 2. Astounding+ Look Ma, no cables. :):):):)
  8. F1308

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Don't know what happened but a couple of hours ago switched from Zero Red to Zero 2 and now I prefer the Zero 2.... Let's see tomorrow... :):):):)
  9. F1308

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Current data showing South America Votes: 24 1.4% means a version in Spanish is very much needed.
  10. F1308

Papá, ven en tren... :):):):)
  11. F1308

And yet another ..
  12. F1308

Other point of view...
  13. F1308

Creative Aurvana Ace 2 Review

Terrific. I like them a lot. My preference now is Aurvana Ace 2, Zero Red, Zero. The future is here, in my ears. They reproduce faithfully every single nuance I placed in my latest song, with utmost clarity and detail. Congratulations, Creative.
  14. F1308

Hi from Segovia, Spain.... N41W004, rounded. In Segovia's land, where melodies sway, Notes dance through time in a rhythmic display. Composer's haven, where genius takes flight, Harmony weaves through day and through night. Great buildings stand, a testament bold, Whispering stories, centuries...
  15. F1308

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Will my dog notice any improvement ?
Top Bottom