Recent content by Eyesluna

1. E

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Thank you, I appreciate the offer, I've actually been doing something similar, though not all EQ'd for the OE2018 target. I've been playing the Oratory1990 EQ for the HD800s, and Chrono's (from headphone review) EQ, and i'm currently trying to find Amir's EQ for the HD800s, though I haven't...
  2. E

I don't really do much listening on my iphone outside of using my airpod pros, which i'm fine without EQ since it's mainly for podcasts or background listening, all my EQ needs are for the desktop which I think I have covered via peace and soundsource + plugins on macOS. I am a novice at EQ...
  3. E

That'd be quite the trip, but sadly no just your bog standard VM on a PC.
  4. E

Unfortunately I use an iphone. But I might use a VM to get access to it if it's worth it.
  5. E

After about a week of listening to these stock, I REALLY enjoyed the soundstage, tonality, comfort, and fit of these headphones. I'm fine with trading off bass a little to get that. I didn't really understand what people meant when they said that some headphones were fatiguing, but I think I do...
  6. E

EQ Software for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android.

I'm currently using soundsouce, and attempting to use the aunbandeq, and it works well, my only problem is that I can't seem to save it as a preset, has anyone else had similar issues with trying to get it to save presets?
  7. E

Torn between the 800s and the Arya stealth

Wow this was an amazing write up! I had gotten into EQ once I got the LCD 2C and I found that I enjoyed the harman 2018 target mostly. I'm still in the process of learning more though. In regards to the 800s and Arya I would buy them used, the 800s ideally under 1k (rare I know but i'm more than...
  8. E

Torn between the 800s and the Arya stealth

Good morning everyone, I've been mulling over which one of these to add to my growing collection. In terms of hardware I can supply power than enough clean power (magnius/modius) and i'm more than willing to EQ. I already have a pair of LCD 2C, DCA closed X, and 6xx. I'm very interested in...
  9. E

Looking for suggestions on new headphones

Good afternoon everyone, I'm looking to upgrade from my current headphones. I'm currently using a modius and magnius stack and go balanced on a pair of aeon closed x (eq'd following oratory and without any filters), a pair of LCD 2C also balanced and eq'd following oratory1990's suggestion. I'm...
  10. E

FS: MrSpeakers Dan Clark Audio DCA Aeon Flow Open and Ether 2 (US only)

Is the ether 2 still available for 700? I'm local to you.
  11. E

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

most of my coffee is pour overs (v60) using the new varios that are basically forte's internally with the 54mm steel burrs I aligned myself, I was debating getting the fellow ode instead of the new vario but after seeing a fair number of people with tolerance issues (with the ssp burrs) and my...
  12. E

What to try next?

1.) I currently don't use EQ, and don't plan on it for a few years, work and grad school is a terrible time killer. 2.) I think that some level of noise isolation would be nice, but I'd like to also know what the trade offs are to get that, like say the differences between a closed back and...
  13. E

What to try next?

Thanks for replying! I'm open to open or closed back, in terms of drivers all I've really tried are the planars on my current set, and I enjoy them, but I also know that they're not the only thing out there and in all honesty I still don't fully understand the differences between them outside of...
  14. E

What to try next?

I currently use an 3E and Magni Heresy, paired with Fostex T50RP MK3 that've been modded by a friend. I'm pretty new to audio gear generally speaking, and I'd like to try new headphones, I know that there's alot of snake oil so I'd like to aim for what's demonstrably worth the money. Speaking...
Top Bottom