Recent content by eyes-on-you

1. eyes-on-you

SMSL D400ES DAC Review

Red one has more roll off in audible range. Which one has the less roll of until 20khz between three of them?
  2. eyes-on-you

SMSL D400ES DAC Review

I ve asked because i like b/m filters much more rather than apo & linear fast. Thats why asking which one is the most extended from below mentioned filters: Minimum Phase Minimum Fast Minimum Slow
  3. eyes-on-you

SMSL D400ES DAC Review

What are the differences between min fast, min slow and min phase. Unclear according to filter graphs in first page. Which one has most extended frequency response three of them?
  4. eyes-on-you

Review and Measurements of Benchmark DAC3

I have a DAC2HGC and it has some coil whine sound when its off.
  5. eyes-on-you

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

How it is worse than NAD M23? https://www.stereo.de/hifi-test/produkt/nad-m23-2133 AHB2 Messwerte Dauerleistung an 8 Ohm (1kHz): 108 W Dauerleistung an 4 Ohm (1kHz): 200 W Impulsleistung an 4 Ohm (1kHz): - W Klirrfaktor bei 50mW (1kHz): 0.024 % Klirrfaktor bei 5W (1kHz): 0.001 %...
  6. eyes-on-you

SOLD!!!: Revel Ultima2 Studios (Mahogany):SOLD!!!

I'm pretty curious what will replace.
  7. eyes-on-you

Battery Power for our Systems?

Check for ASR Emitter Exclusive Battery.
  8. eyes-on-you

Revel F228BE for 10’x 14’x 8,66’ Room

In addition, rew offer below eq settings.
  9. eyes-on-you

Here is measurements. Rew file link: https://we.tl/t-qCIhpsRzz4 Waiting your suggestions.
  10. eyes-on-you

I think so too. I believe that I can get better results by changing the bass trap placements and change the spekaer placement after taking measurements. Soundstage & depth are very good right now. Soundstage width isn't as good as my old room. Because the distance between the speakers was...
  11. eyes-on-you

Thank you, i m very pleased with my setup so i m looking for get better. There is a big carpet on the floor. This weekend, we will take measurements with my friend's UMIK microphone. I will post the results here.
  12. eyes-on-you

In some parts, i think I hear boomy sound on the mid-bass.
  13. eyes-on-you

Good day, thanks. I’m using Benchmark AHB2 to drive them.
  14. eyes-on-you

Hello, I moved to a new house. I have a dedicated room for my hi-fi setup. I am free in acoustic tratement and placement. Do you think the Revel F228 would be big in a room of this size? How should I place the speakers? For now, there is a large diffuser in the front. I placed the system on...
Top Bottom