E

Latest activity Postings About

• E
      Evo42 replied to the thread WiiM Ultra.
      I just watched this This is audio advices comment in the comments. This is rubbish isn't like other poster mentioned bit perfect is bit...
    • E
      Definitely Purifi with expected performance as mentioned by other posters and a nice case design. Stereo power amp only with no volume...
    • E
      As a cxa80 owner interested in how these might compare to purifi class d Amp?
    • E
      Yeah have done a lot of research and kef on their sides are the pick. Not sure I'll even worry about a centre as they're going to be so...
    • E
      Evo42 replied to the thread Marantz Cinema 70s as a pre-pro.
      Thanks. Also if you are not using the amplification in the amp and saying using a decent quality class d power amp is the power usage...
    • E
      Evo42 reacted to Man Cave Audio's post in the thread Marantz Cinema 70s as a pre-pro with Like Like.
      C70s has Direct and Pure Direct mode, that I think passthrough the room calibration. I hope I understand your question and reply it.
    • E
      Evo42 replied to the thread Marantz Cinema 70s as a pre-pro.
      Just trying to understand this, so the C70 can take an extra amp to boost the fronts but still apply the room correction and processing...
    • E
      Used to have ground loop issues with my turntables when DJing but haven't come across it with my hifi.
    • E
      Don't you only need XLR balanced if you're running long distance cables?
    • E
      Yeah I will keep EQ flat and just apply a crossover. Maybe some room correction below 100hz or something. I might wait for the ultra...
    • E
      Like originally suggested, wiim to line in on amp and use the sub out on wiim?
    • E
      Well I was hoping the wiim would have sounded more comparable as I was looking at it as option for a friend but there was such a...
    • E
      Same speakers started at same volumes and worked way up. The wiim amp sounded thin in comparison lacked depth and punch. I didn't think...
    • E
      Evo42 reacted to staticV3's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      A sharp kink in the Analog in->Analog out frequency response is a tell-tale sign of digitization: In each case, you can see how...
    • E
      Massive drop in sound quality though wouldn't and not comparable power. I could just apply bass management which would retain the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom